“Fabulous for the U10 crowd!”
Review of Story Land

Story Land
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Glen
More attraction details
Owner description: Story Land – where fantasy lives! Story Land is a safe and natural setting where children and their imaginations can run free. We provide a great value to our guests every day, with all-inclusive rides, shows & attractions, reasonably-priced admission ticket, FREE parking, and FREE pet kennels. Featuring birthday parties and character dinners, Story Land is a celebration for the young at heart. This world of fantasy is punctuated by the kaleidoscope of flowers and emerald fields of New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains. Timeless characters like Humpty Dumpty, the Old Woman in the Shoe, the Three Little Pigs, and Peter Rabbit came to life here in 1954.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very clean, plenty of parking, price seems steep - but what you get and for the amount of time you are there - really, not bad at all. Bring snacks - food can be pricey. Characters are fantastic in costume - most of the staff are foreign exchange students - very helpful. Misting tents are a saviour on the scorching hot days. A lot of fun for the younger crowds! Visited a few times in the 2010 timeframe, but that is not offered in the review.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"took advantage"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We started going here in 2009 when my oldest son was 3 yrs old and have been back every summer since. The rides are kept up and well maintained, the park is clean and the staff are all just wonderful. I would not give high ratings for the food that is offered, but they allow picnic lunches to be brought in and that is what we do every year. We have already booked our vacation to go up again this year and my boys are overly excited about the new roaring roller coaster ride that we have been following on facebook. We decided to go with the family summer passes this year and take 3 trips up, instead of going to other vacation spots and being disappointed or the kids bored. We stay at a Motel with a Water park so it is just the perfect 4 day trip that does not break the bank.

1  Thank BeenMom
Reviewed March 25, 2014

and so do I. Story land has so much to do for different age ranges, I was there with a 5 and 2 year old, and there was always something for 1 if not both of them. The lines weren't too long, the price wasn't too high, the people were friendly, and the park was very clean. This is a vacation that everyone with young kids in the area should do at least 1 time.

I am trying to teach my kids about tripadvisor, so here are their first reviews:

I liked Cinderella the best. - the 6 year old

Cinderella was in the pumpkin carriage for a ride with me and my sister and our mom. - the 3 year old

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My family visited Story Land in 2012 and had a terrific time. There are rides for all aged children and many attractions. My son loved Cinderella and we visited her castle so he could get his photograph with her (he's prince charming I think!) There were singing and dancing numbers performed throughout the park and everyone was extremely friendly to us. Both my husband and children really enjoyed it. After visiting Disney World, I say this is just as fun (minus the 110 degrees and 2 hour lines!) but that's just my opinion. We will be back. Thanks Story Land for offering Summer Family fun for everyone.