“Perfect Storyland Weekend!”
Review of Story Land

Story Land
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Glen
More attraction details
Owner description: Story Land – where fantasy lives! Story Land is a safe and natural setting where children and their imaginations can run free. We provide a great value to our guests every day, with all-inclusive rides, shows & attractions, reasonably-priced admission ticket, FREE parking, and FREE pet kennels. Featuring birthday parties and character dinners, Story Land is a celebration for the young at heart. This world of fantasy is punctuated by the kaleidoscope of flowers and emerald fields of New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains. Timeless characters like Humpty Dumpty, the Old Woman in the Shoe, the Three Little Pigs, and Peter Rabbit came to life here in 1954.
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Perfect Storyland Weekend!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My sister and I spent the weekend at Story Land with our 5 children, ages 2-12. We took advantage of the "free visit" if you arrive after 2pm, and spent Saturday afternoon until closing time, then returned on Sunday morning for no extra charge. It was just a perfect weekend, the weather was beautiful (although rain had been forecast) and there were literally no lines for any of the rides. The kids had so much fun riding over and over without having to wait and all of the park employees were very friendly and helpful. The rides were so much fun for all of the kids and it was great that my sister and I were able to on all of the rides with them. We also loved the nursery rhyme area with all of the things to climb on, and the animal area. I haven't been to Story Land since I was little, and it seemed more fun to return with my own daughter.

Visited September 2013

Newington, Connecticut, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Family NH vacation”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

The place was very clean. Great value not over priced. The kids had a great time with the different rhyme rides. We will be back next year, lots of fun for all ages.

Visited July 2013
Waltham, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A day of family fun”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Took my children here many times and now my grandchildren. The rides are varied for all ages and adults can ride too. Plenty of shade and benches and cool mist areas if it is a hot day. Everything is well maintained. They let you bring in your picnic lunch or buy from the many various snack and lunch spots in the park. If you arrive after 3 p.m. you get a pass to return the next day or any day the rest of the season. A wonderful family attraction.

Visited September 2013
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for Kids!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

It's a wonderful place for the little ones and many different rides to experience. The best part is the adults can go on with the kids on almost all of the rides. We took my 6 yr old for the first time and she loved it. We as parents even enjoyed it. We went in right when it opened and we were done with the park right about dinner time. There are many hotels nearby and it makes for a 10 min drive to the park if you decide to stay in town.

Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Every year the kids love it.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have 2 kids under 10 years and this is the place for them. If we lived closer we would definitely have all season passes.

Visited August 2013