“Family Fun”
Review of Story Land

Story Land
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Glen
More attraction details
Owner description: Story Land – where fantasy lives! Story Land is a safe and natural setting where children and their imaginations can run free. We provide a great value to our guests every day, with all-inclusive rides, shows & attractions, reasonably-priced admission ticket, FREE parking, and FREE pet kennels. Featuring birthday parties and character dinners, Story Land is a celebration for the young at heart. This world of fantasy is punctuated by the kaleidoscope of flowers and emerald fields of New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains. Timeless characters like Humpty Dumpty, the Old Woman in the Shoe, the Three Little Pigs, and Peter Rabbit came to life here in 1954.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Story Land is a lot of fun for the entire family. The food is not too overpriced. The water rides are great. If you don't want to get wet, be careful near the ride with the water cannons in the boats It's a great ride.(I forget the name.)

The one thing to be careful of is the midway games where "everyone wins a prize." The everyone wins prize is cheap but you can keep playing for more cheap prizes to trade up. Each time you play it is $2.00. The nice prizes are on display and the kids want to keep playing.

There are newer reviews for Story Land

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the answer! My 5 year old is usually too small for many rides other places - but storyland is a dream come true for him. I have been meaning to get here for years and finally I did - SO glad I went. I didn't expect so many rides - I remember it as much smaller as a child. The prices are so, so reasonable - free drink refills with a souvenir cup, 99-cent popcorn refills. I would suggest eating any real meal outside the park - but snacks & drinks are good. We arrived at 3pm and so we got in free the next day. It was a nice way to drive from Boston mid morning, get into the arks, plan what you want to go on and to also get on some rides or see some things that may slow you down the next day. We spent the night close by and stayed again until closing and drove home. As for the attractions....Cinderella's castle reminded me of an abandoned soviet era russian czar's home - empty and long past its better days. The plastic electrical horses pulling the pumpkin ride are a good example of how this place walks a fine line between super fun for the kids and super creepy for the adults! But if you see it through the kids' eyes, you will love it. Well worth a 36-hour trip - don't miss it when your kids are little!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We took our two grandsons, 6 & 2 and they enjoyed every minute in the park. They loved all the rides and the circus. We had our dog with us and he was given free kennel service during our visit to the park. We detoured from our original destination to visit the park and seeing the joy in the boys' faces was our reward. Definitely recommend for little kids that always miss out on larger amusement park rides due to height restrictions.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I use to take my kids there yrs ago, this year I took my grandchildren. Our 4 yr old had so much fun.. Great place

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Story Land is a place our children look forward to going every year, and as parent we don't mind making the trip because not only is it the expected fun for the little ones but the park is family orientated and friendly with its policies. You can bring your dog to their free kennels during your visit. You can bring outside food and drink to reduce costs...or borrow one of their strollers instead of packing your own. The grounds are beautiful and full of gardens, and there are intermittent water attractions to help cool you in the summer heat.