“I'm 27 and had a GREAT time”
Review of Story Land

Story Land
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Glen
More attraction details
Owner description: Story Land – where fantasy lives! Story Land is a safe and natural setting where children and their imaginations can run free. We provide a great value to our guests every day, with all-inclusive rides, shows & attractions, reasonably-priced admission ticket, FREE parking, and FREE pet kennels. Featuring birthday parties and character dinners, Story Land is a celebration for the young at heart. This world of fantasy is punctuated by the kaleidoscope of flowers and emerald fields of New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains. Timeless characters like Humpty Dumpty, the Old Woman in the Shoe, the Three Little Pigs, and Peter Rabbit came to life here in 1954.
cleveland, oh
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“I'm 27 and had a GREAT time”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a New England roller coaster trip. We loved it. I give it a slight edge over Santa's Village as it had a few more attractions for adults and the roller coaster is more unique. The theming is cute and fun! The weather in August was beautiful.

Peabody, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“One of the Few Places That Still Gives the Same Great Experience”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went here as a kid in the late '80s/early'90s & it was awesome! Fast forward to '09 when I started bringing my own children & the place really hasn't changed even though it's no longer family-owned. The company that bought must truly know what they're doing since it still retains the awesome memories of one's childhood at reasonable cost.

My one & only gripe is the food is terrible, but it's not a big enough deal to dock it a star for sure. I can't imagine anyone not thinking this place is five stars for kids about 2-10. For very young children, this is better than Disney since it's so specifically geared towards them & is small enough to be manageable with young children. I definitely see myself bringing my grandchildren here as I'm sure it will still be around then & little will have changed, which is a good thing.

Visited July 2012
Danville, NH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My family and I go to Story Land every year with my sisters young kids. It is always a blast! It takes hours to see the whole park, so plan to spend the day. The kids and adults all have a great time. There are a few air conditioned shows for the days that are really hot. My only small complaint is there is not much shade in the back portion of the park, which can be hard on those painfully hot NH days.

Our favorite rides are the Arctic Coaster and the new Splash Battle.

We always bring healthy snacks/food as the food in the park is "fast food".

Definitely worth it for the price of admission. You can sometimes find coupons for admission on Couptopia, but they sell out fast.

Visited August 2012
Berlin, New Hampshire, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day with the kids”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

we visit at least once a summer more if we can. Can spend the whole day having fun with the kids. For a set price. Well maintained friendly service and a great time.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Heather G
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great time for children!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved story land! My children had an excellent time. Will definately be back next summer. We traveled four hours to get there and it was worth all the time in the car!

Visited September 2012