The good: nice steak, spicy spinach/artichoke dip, excellent liver and onions
The bad: The stuffed scallops - came down with a horrid gut thing, likely norovirus
The Ugly: called to report problems. was told they never had anything like that happen. then was told it must have been flu. then was told it must have been only one bad scallop. then was told the owner was out but would call me two days later when she got in. four days passed, called again - was told owner would be in in two hours and would call me immediately. Called four hours later and was told owner had left for the day, wouldn't be in until 9pm the next night. Next morning, called NH Food Protection, reported all of the above. Got a call from the owner before noon.
Whether or not RPP was the source of the norovirus, this was a horrendous way of handling it by them. Will never eat there again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.