“Cozy, yummy, warm”

Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub offers great family dining as well as an adult only dining area. Our Patio area is open during the Summer months. Our new menu features locally sourced produce whenever possible and several unique Gluten Free and Vegetarian items. In addition, our Specials feature only locally sourced meats, cheeses & produce. There are always live bands in the Pub on Friday & Saturday nights. We also have an Open Mic' night every Monday.The Pub opens at 3:30 Mon-Fri and the Dining Room at 5:00. On Sat & Sun, the Pub opens at 3:00 and the Dining Room at 4:00. We serve food util 9:30 Sun-Thurs and until 10:00 on Sat & Sun.
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Very nice and efficient waitstaff. Delicous salad bar. STeak tips done to perfection. The mushroom appetizer tartlett was to die for.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We tried out this pub for the first time tonight and had a great time. The place was very friendly and inviting. Along with the exceptional service the food was fantastic, especially the mud pie dessert! We will definitely be returning next time were in town. Definitely recommend it.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Stumbled upon The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pud while staying at the Notchland Inn. WE had a very enjoyable casual dinner for two. I had the steak tips, which were done to perfection, my wife had a fish dinner that also was done just right. We didnt have a reservation, but they seated us right away. Very freindly staff, and the salad bar was good !!

rpp302, Owner at The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Thank you for your review! I hope you return soon.
Terry O'Brien
Owner

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My friends and I ate here every time we visited the are but the last few times we were very disappointed. We arrived at 5 to be told that they were out of the special of the day ???? and hat if we had come the day before that the dessert was better??? very strange, then we asked for a special coffee and the glasses that were on the tray were so disgusting... will not return

1  Thank poohrose
rpp302, Owner at The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

I am so sorry for your disappointing visit here. I agree that being out of a special that early is unacceptable and I will address that issue with the Chef immediately. As far as the dessert on the previous day, that is a purely personal preference of the server, however it was unfair to tease you that way, for sure.

I am completely baffled as to the glasses being unclean. Rest assured that your review will be posted for all staff to see. I do wish that you would get in touch with me as I would like to make it up to you for such a poor experience.

Terry O'Brien
Owner

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The steaks were fabulous - the side dishes superb. Biggest problem was that it is so popular and well known that we had to wait in line for ages to get seated

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I hope you will return soon!