“Great Weekend Getaway”

Ranked #1 of 5 Glen B&B and Inns
Boston
“Great Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A couple weeks ago my wife and I spent a weekend at the Bernerhof and we couldn't have been happier. The common areas and the rooms were immaculate, the breakfast made by Mike each day tasted great, and the location of the inn couldn't be better. The small ammenities such as the iPads, computers on each floor, coffee, cookies, and the "pub" set this place above the rest. We look forward to returning!

1 Thank BMiller116

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Pit stop on our way to Cape Cod, our evening at the Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast ended up being the highlight of our vacation!

Great hosts, delicious and copious breakfast, good conversations, perfect room and welcoming atmosphere.

Thanks guys :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Alna, Maine
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My spouse and I visited the Bernerhof to enjoy a few days away to celebrate our anniversary. Our room, the breakfast service and the professionalism of the staff was excellent. I loved the gardens surrounding the Bernerhof. I enjoyed my breakfast a few times outside on the amazing front porch and greatly enjoyed watching butterflies fluttering from one flower to another. It is apparent that the owners' desires are that their guests have the most enjoyable experience and they, certainly, know how it provided that experience. I have already recommended the Bernerhof to many and plan on telling many more.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Salonga, New York, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I can't say enough good things about the Bernerhoff. My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights and we didn't want to leave. Gorgeous room, impecibly clean with comfortable bedding and a gorgeous tub. The service was unimpeachable, the staff amazingly friendly and helpful... breakfast and afternoon cookies were delicious... My boyfriend surprised me with a hot stone massage and the spa area was very nice, the girl who gave me my massage was friendly and accomodating, it was incredibly relaxing... I am dying to come back!

1 Thank Michelle M
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This place was a great experience for people who are going to a b&b for the first time. We felt so at home! Mike made us feel like we were visiting a friend. The room was awesome and the breakfast was home cook goodness! Thanks again for making our stay memorable! Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank spoulin
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We had a great stay! Beautiful, clean room, delicious breakfast, friendly inn keeper and amazing couples massage! Couldn't have asked for a better experience for our quick anniversary getaway. We'll definitely return and recommend the bernerhof to friends and family.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank MeggSea
Torrington, Connecticut
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was a simply wonderful and relaxing stay for 3 nights! With so many choices in the White Mtn area I am so glad this was our ultimate pick - we could not have done better. The rooms were comfortable and relaxing. And it was so peaceful and enjoyable. The grounds were gorgeous and the Innkeeper was so accomodating and helpful. He made a tremendous breakfast each morning with so many fresh ingredients and so filling - food was phenomenal!! I highly recommend a stay here whether looking to do some hiking (and relax later in one of their jacuzzi tub rooms) or just get away from the hustle and bustle! We will definitely be back for a future stay very soon!

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet, expansive, comfortable and warmly decorated.....extremely tasteful!