“Welcoming hosts”

Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Glen B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Pit stop on our way to Cape Cod, our evening at the Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast ended up being the highlight of our vacation!

Great hosts, delicious and copious breakfast, good conversations, perfect room and welcoming atmosphere.

Thanks guys :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My spouse and I visited the Bernerhof to enjoy a few days away to celebrate our anniversary. Our room, the breakfast service and the professionalism of the staff was excellent. I loved the gardens surrounding the Bernerhof. I enjoyed my breakfast a few times outside on the amazing front porch and greatly enjoyed watching butterflies fluttering from one flower to another. It is apparent that the owners' desires are that their guests have the most enjoyable experience and they, certainly, know how it provided that experience. I have already recommended the Bernerhof to many and plan on telling many more.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I can't say enough good things about the Bernerhoff. My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights and we didn't want to leave. Gorgeous room, impecibly clean with comfortable bedding and a gorgeous tub. The service was unimpeachable, the staff amazingly friendly and helpful... breakfast and afternoon cookies were delicious... My boyfriend surprised me with a hot stone massage and the spa area was very nice, the girl who gave me my massage was friendly and accomodating, it was incredibly relaxing... I am dying to come back!

1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This place was a great experience for people who are going to a b&b for the first time. We felt so at home! Mike made us feel like we were visiting a friend. The room was awesome and the breakfast was home cook goodness! Thanks again for making our stay memorable! Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank spoulin
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We had a great stay! Beautiful, clean room, delicious breakfast, friendly inn keeper and amazing couples massage! Couldn't have asked for a better experience for our quick anniversary getaway. We'll definitely return and recommend the bernerhof to friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank MeggSea
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was a simply wonderful and relaxing stay for 3 nights! With so many choices in the White Mtn area I am so glad this was our ultimate pick - we could not have done better. The rooms were comfortable and relaxing. And it was so peaceful and enjoyable. The grounds were gorgeous and the Innkeeper was so accomodating and helpful. He made a tremendous breakfast each morning with so many fresh ingredients and so filling - food was phenomenal!! I highly recommend a stay here whether looking to do some hiking (and relax later in one of their jacuzzi tub rooms) or just get away from the hustle and bustle! We will definitely be back for a future stay very soon!

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet, expansive, comfortable and warmly decorated.....extremely tasteful!
1  Thank agr1125
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I just got home from one of the best three days of our lives. We stayed at the Bernerhof Inn located in Glen,NH.. Pulling up to the Inn your greeted with impecable gardens and a beutiful victorian style Inn. But the best is inside with the lovely rooms and the great Innkeeper who makes you feel right at home. He was there for all your needs and to answer questions of dining and things to do in the area. The room was both clean and comfortable. All the amenities you could ask for. Mike made breakfast every morning, and it was both filling and delicious. We will be planning to return soon as we had such a great time. There was a lovely covered porch that you could have coffee or just talk with piped in music.A great romantic get away. Thanks again for a great stay.

1  Thank Paul Z
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa
#4 of 12 in Bartlett
Snowflake Inn
Snowflake Inn
#2 of 11 in Jackson

Been to Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!