“Great place to see a show” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Gilford
Norwood, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great place to see a show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Wonderful outdoor venue. Easy to get to. Great parking. love it! They have great vintage and current acts all summer long.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank carl c

Sutton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Bizarre behaviour”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was very excited to go to Meadowbrook to attend a concert this spring. I joined their online reservation system in order to qualify for a pre-sale of tickets. When my time for purchasing arrived, I plugged in my Visa information and was told that my security code(three digit number on back) did not work. I tried several times and then called the ticket office. By this time my seat selection had deteriorated and I was told that I should contact my bank and have them contact the ticket office. This was supposed to combat scalping. I had ordered six tickets. I thought this was strange and my bank agreed saying they would never do this and my information was fine. I have used my Visa in recent months in the US, Hong Kong and Bali without incident or delay. What a disappointment and what a poor system. Never again.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank paulmurray7
Dover, New Hampshire
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Great venue option to Great Woods”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

This has easy parking, easy entrance and a nice layout. We saw two concerts this year and will make this a key music location from no on.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank bluefinz1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great concert, horrible staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I went here on 08/18/2013 with my best friend to see John Mayer perform. The concert was AMAZING! However, the dark-haired b****y manager of the Sam Adams BrewHouse restaurant was so rude to my friend and I that we decided not to eat there at all. The hostess was rude too. Also, I was grossed out by the overwhelming stench of pot smoke during the show; with that much security and police detail, they couldn't search people prior to entry, or catch people toking up?

1 Thank BRITTANY G
Duxbury, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great venue for a summer concert!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We attended two concerts this past summer. The first was The Charlie Daniels Band and Willie Nelson. Willie Nelson played like he was 90 years old! Horrible guitar with a decent voice. Charlie Daniels was the warm up act and he truly was warmed up before he even played a note! He still has it and his voice and fiddle were spot on!! He also looked healthy by losing serious pounds from the last time I saw him at Great Woods. The second concert we saw was Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company. Again, the warm up act blew away the headliner. Paul Rodgers sang like he was in his 30's and jumped around like he was in his teens. Great music. Great show. Great time!! Skynyrd looked and played old. It is the fourth time I've seen them in the last six years. Definitely there worst effort to date. It was tough following Bad Company's performance. Meadowbrook has a parking option kinda setup. Pay the extra coin for VIP. The rum bar is slammed and rightfully so. It is worth the money and the wait. Better than average potency. Good food options. Friendly atmosphere.

Visited July 2013