“Good Pub Fare”

Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Gilford
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Lakes Region Landmark for Great Food, Fun & Entertainment. Featuring delicious housemade appetizers, award winning seafood chowder and chili, classic pub sandwiches and burgers, fresh salads, and a delicious variety of pasta, seafood, and beef entrees certain to satisfy. Also, we offer a fabulous selection of Gluten Free menu items and a healthy and hearty kids menu. Come visit us and see why we've been awarded the Restaurant of the Year (NH Restaurant Association, the Good Neighbor Award (National Restaurant Association) and the Corporate Soul Award (Belknap County Economic Development Council).
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Bar area was busy and a bit noisy, so my husband & I opted for the dining room. We ate at Patrick's two evenings during our vacation at Weirs Beach, the food was ample and good and both our waitresses were friendly and accommodating. Would recommend this eatery, as there weren't many restaurants in area that were appealing.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Waited about 20 minutes for a table on 7/28/14 - Ok. Party of 4 and was seated at the worst table - next to Kitchen entrance. Should asked for another table but everyone was hungry. Slow service - All food should been sent back - Over cooked Mac & cheese - that was Penna with Alfredo sauce. Stuff mushrooms with sausage and shrimp - crap, Frozen cheese stick good, but at a high price. Finally over cooked dry French Dip. Drinks were good.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Haven't been here in awhile and probably won't go back! Far too busy for any kind of personal touch! Location is great, but I don't believe in waiting for an hour for pub food!
I'm all set!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband requested a good place to eat and someone had recommended Patrick's Pub. We sat at the bar so that we could watch the MLB All Star Game. We didn't stay very long as the bar staff were extremely stuck up and rude. We asked for our bill and paid but never received the change. The bar staff had assumed we were giving the change. We had to ask the Manager to return our change. My husband and I are very generous tippers (usually 15 - 20%). This is the first time in our lives that we have not left a tip.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We were looking for some place to eat that was open past 9:30 and Patrick's was a great fit. We drive by all the time and it is always busy. We got right in and were promptly taken care of. The waitress was nice and attentive. We ordered he BBQ pizza and the island wrap. Both had a lot of flavor. The island wrap was a bit messy to eat so ask for extra napkins! I also ordered the strawberry lemonade drink, which was a big disappointment and $8. It was really worth $5 or less, I couldn't even taste any alcohol. The band was great that night, slightly too loud for the space, but they knew old songs and new. The whole place was getting into the music and clapping and singing. It seems like it needs a bit of a sprucing up, but is still nice. I'm sure we will stop more often now.

Been to Patrick's Pub & Eatery? Share your experiences!