“Not a gastronomic experience”

Patrick's Pub & Eatery
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Gilford
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Lakes Region Landmark for Great Food, Fun & Entertainment. Featuring delicious housemade appetizers, award winning seafood chowder and chili, classic pub sandwiches and burgers, fresh salads, and a delicious variety of pasta, seafood, and beef entrees certain to satisfy. Also, we offer a fabulous selection of Gluten Free menu items and a healthy and hearty kids menu. Come visit us and see why we've been awarded the Restaurant of the Year (NH Restaurant Association, the Good Neighbor Award (National Restaurant Association) and the Corporate Soul Award (Belknap County Economic Development Council).
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We discovered this was only place to eat, so we asked to make a reservation. Not possible but we could 'phone ahead' -presumably to reduce the waiting time. We came back and waited and watched an efficient hardworking staff getting people seated. The menu is wide ranging, hearty fare and serves are large, but the vegetable tortilla would have benefitted from more mushroom, less broccoli and a hint of chili. All around us, large meals were ordered and consumed at high speed. In the background a band performed, the Red Sox played on many screens while ice hockey appeared on others and yet the noise level was not unbearable.
Patricks is an interesting place to experience local ambience, and feed the body. And there are few choices at this time of year!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were recommended this place to eat by the receptionist at our hotel. We could not fault it and we are a fussy bunch. Our server Sally was excellent and gave us great advice so we didn't order too much. The food was amazing and exceeded our expectations. It was also the least expensive meal the four of us have had since we have been away in the US and my main meal which was as much as I could eat was $6.95 - how can anyone say that it too expensive ? Would highly recommend this place to stop and eat and if you get Sally as your server then you are in safe hands.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Roger and I went here for supper after a long day travelling from Vermont to New Hampshire.
I ordered the rib steak, medium rare, it arrived pale, cold and raw. It went back to the kitchen and was reserved, still rather pale and this time I tasted it. It was bland and unappetising, no colour on the flesh which tells me either the grill or pan was cold, normally a steak has a good 'crust' with the juices sealed in. My husband had a burger he said it was just about OK but wouldn't want another.
There are too many good restaurants around so we won't go back.

24  Thank Andrea31020
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went there for lunch. Clean and typical pub atmosphere. Food and service was very good. Generous portions and reasonably priced. Because we were satisfied, we tried another time for dinner. Not quite as good. Dinner prices were higher as would be expected. Service far less than lunch time. Although service was adequate, we felt they catered much more to the regulars. Would definitely return for lunch, but not for dinner.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

During my trip in the Winnipesaukee lake region, my visit to the Patrick's Pub was a very good experience. The place is beautyful & very clean. The ambiance is great & the customer service excellent. I chose the combo pull pork, ribs and chicken & it was delicious. For sure one of the best restaurant of the area. My only critic, it could have a larger choice of import beer, especially irish beer!