“concert at Meadowbrook dinner”

Patrick's Pub & Eatery
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Gilford
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Lakes Region Landmark for Great Food, Fun & Entertainment. Featuring delicious housemade appetizers, award winning seafood chowder and chili, classic pub sandwiches and burgers, fresh salads, and a delicious variety of pasta, seafood, and beef entrees certain to satisfy. Also, we offer a fabulous selection of Gluten Free menu items and a healthy and hearty kids menu. Come visit us and see why we've been awarded the Restaurant of the Year (NH Restaurant Association, the Good Neighbor Award (National Restaurant Association) and the Corporate Soul Award (Belknap County Economic Development Council).
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent food, timely, service was exceptional.
There was a special bike week menu that did not have what I wanted. I asked the waittress and she went to the kitchen to see if they could make the dish I wanted ( which is on their usual menu).
They made the dish, it was delicious and served in a timely and friendly manner.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a good place to have a pub dinner. Wings, pizza, drinks, etc. Some nights they have music. Not that expensive and usually a moderately loud crowd if you are in the mood.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a cozy place for a light supper on a rainy day and per TA Patrick's was recommended.
Large booths set on the perimeter with a very nice wooden bar at the center. The staff was very friendly, the food was delicious and the restaurant was very clean. We couldn't have asked for more...unless it was a side of their delicious onion rings to go! :)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I really like Patricks. It's family owned and operated, the atmosphere is great and even when it is busy the wait time isn't too bad. My friend and I went on Friday night and though it was super busy, we were able to find two seats at the bar. The bartenders were friendly and efficient as they could be-the place was full. I had a HUGE southwestern salad with grilled chicken. It was very good. Prices are reasonable for the portion sizes. I always have a good experience when I come here. Would have loved to sit outside but it was raining off and on-that is a great option here too in the summer.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our favorite restaurant in the area. Amazing specials, music and great prices!! Salads, nightly specials, turkey, lamb are delicious. Love the mud pie dessert!!!!

Been to Patrick's Pub & Eatery? Share your experiences!