“Great Mountain for skiing”

Gunstock Mountain Resort
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Gilford
Warwick, Rhode Island
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Mountain for skiing”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Love to ski here, and love the Pistol Pub!! Don't forget to grab a waffle at the Waffle Shack!! Even on a holiday weekend the Lift lines are still not bad. 10 - 15 min tops. They spread you out nicely!

Visited January 2014

Nokomis, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Zip Line!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We went here the first week of September and the Zip line was amazing! Being afraid of heights I was pretty nervous, and almost chickened out once we got to the top of the mountain..But you do a few small zip lines before you get to the big 2, so you know how to use the equipment and how to control your speed. I'm so glad I did this, the views were amazing and it is such a cool feeling. It was a little pricey, but it was definitely worth it!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kailey D
Yardley, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great family mountain”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was our first time here and we loved it!! Half of us could ski and the other half had only skied a handful of times. They took the family lesson with Dave, and everyone loved the lesson and loved him. The view from the top of the mountain is breathtaking. I was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. I felt like I was on top of the world.

Visited January 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“NH's best small mountain!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I hadn't been here since I was a teenager and was skeptical of how I would like the mountain. Well I was pleasantly surprised! The trails were well groomed, moderately challenging and weren't crowded for a holiday which is always a plus! The views from the trails are absolutely stunning!! You have a panoramic view of the lakes region and surrounding mountains! Will definitely be making a few more trips here this winter!

1 Thank Kristie P
Newport, Rhode Island
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Friendly service and decent December conditions”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here for my first ride of the season, was icy on the top by mid day, but nice overall Mtn and good services (free bag check and ski/board check). A good medium sized mountain.

1 Thank newportchappy