“Segway Tour at Gunstock”

Gunstock Mountain Resort
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Gilford
greater boston area
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Segway Tour at Gunstock”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My family and I went to Gunstock and took the Segway tour. It was the first time anyone of us tried a Segway so some of us were a little apprehensive. The resort staff is extremely helpful and supportive in their training. We had to watch a 5 minute video on safety, then we spent a good 30 minutes learning how to use the Segways safely. Our tour guide, Paul, was very professional, helpful and friendly. Once he felt we were proficient enough, he took us all along the cross country ski trails through the woods. It was a fun way to see the forest and along the way he stopped to points out and teach us specific points of interest. It was a blast for all of us (ranging in ages from 19 to 50). I highly recommend this if you are in the area in the summer. I believe you have to be 18 years of age or older and weight between 100-260 lbs.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank zuzuboo

Madison, New Hampshire
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Had an amazing time with their segways and the staff was amazing and friendly.. Plenty if things to do as a family or just a great time for friends to hang and have fun!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank kabishop
Windham, New Hampshire, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sking”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Looking for a great mountain that is close. This is it. The mountain is so fun to ski and amazing views of Lake Winnipesaukee. Can't wait to try their new zipline this summer

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Todd G
Middletown, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great skiing with breathtaking views”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Took the kids out of school for a long weekend to ski Gunstock. Husband told the kids to find a place to ski in New Hampshire. My daughter chose Gunstock based on her research on the internet. She and my husband ski the more difficult trails while my youngest daughter and I like to stick with the easier ones. This resort has something for :everyone! And the ski school instructors were phenomenal! First time I've ever seen a Blind Skier! Two instructors were assigned to this boy... they skied behind him (and held on to him with a harness) and said left turn...and he would turn left, and right turn...and he would turn right. The grin on his face was priceless! He was so happy!
The mountain is in the "lakes" region and the views of Lake Winnipesaukee were breathtaking! They also have fantastic tubing hills, cross country skiing, ziplines and in the warmer weather they have treetop courses that look like fun!
We will definitely look into returning in the warm weather as well.

West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband, 12 year old daughter and I all had a fantastic time, our guides were excellent and the experience was fabulous! Loved it!! Would go again without hesitation!

Visited February 2013