“Breakfast from scratch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Always the best breakfast menu at Kitchen Cravings. Bill and Sally Bickford provide home cooked quality with exceptional taste...you won't be disappointed... worth the wait if there's a waiting line!

1  Thank Judi T

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Kitchen Cravings is a fantastic place to get a wonderfully prepared breakfast, occasionally with a little French flair. I stumbled upon the place by accident (it's next to a small airport and easy to miss) and have been going back more frequently as time goes on.

The servers are kind and attentive. I have only had breakfast items but each has been great. The crepes with raspberry creme are amazing. All of the benedicts have been wonderful, each egg perfect. They also offer a unique take on hash. Rather than the usual corned beef, Cravings cooks down the beef in cream, removing some of the salt. You are left with a moist wonderful hash plate that won't overpower you by the end. In addition to those items there are fresh baked goods and an full breakfast and lunch menu.

If you are looking for a casual environment to have a great breakfast (and presumably lunch, I'll try it eventually) look no further than Kitchen Cravings. A great place run by good folks.

1  Thank Not-Bil-Rusel
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was unfamiliar with the area, and the Front Desk clerk at my hotel recommended Kitchen Cravings to me after I overslept and missed their continental breakfast. It was easy to find right off of Route 11 on the Airport Road. I ordered the cornbeef hash and two eggs over easy, with sourdough toast. The waitress, who was very friendly, left the menu for me to read afer I had placed my order. I was astounded by the variety of breakfast meals that they offered, and almost wished that I spent more time with the menu before I placed that order.
When breakfast arrived, I was thrilled, the cornbeef hash was not something from a can, but fresh and homemade, the eggs were perfect, and as the slices were small, they gave me extra toast. If I am ever in the area again, I will eat here again.

2  Thank greyspike7
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Nice place to meet friends for breakfast on weekends, fairly foofy concoctions, but the basics foods are well prepared and tasty. Not the best value in the area, but the atmosphere is nicer than the higher value establishments.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

A gem of a breakfast at the airport. Funky decor suits the unique menu. You can get the basics (bacon and eggs) or specialty dishes. The entire menu is available all day. They were very accommodating of a friend's special request. The breads and pasteries are baked on the premises. I would definitely visit again when in the area.

1  Thank DianeVW

Been to Kitchen Cravings? Share your experiences!