“Turning into a weekly addiction”
Review of Kitchen Cravings

Kitchen Cravings
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Gilford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
New Hampshire
“Turning into a weekly addiction”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Kitchen Cravings is a fantastic place to get a wonderfully prepared breakfast, occasionally with a little French flair. I stumbled upon the place by accident (it's next to a small airport and easy to miss) and have been going back more frequently as time goes on.

The servers are kind and attentive. I have only had breakfast items but each has been great. The crepes with raspberry creme are amazing. All of the benedicts have been wonderful, each egg perfect. They also offer a unique take on hash. Rather than the usual corned beef, Cravings cooks down the beef in cream, removing some of the salt. You are left with a moist wonderful hash plate that won't overpower you by the end. In addition to those items there are fresh baked goods and an full breakfast and lunch menu.

If you are looking for a casual environment to have a great breakfast (and presumably lunch, I'll try it eventually) look no further than Kitchen Cravings. A great place run by good folks.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Not-Bil-Rusel

Waterville, Maine
“Breakfast anyway you like it”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was unfamiliar with the area, and the Front Desk clerk at my hotel recommended Kitchen Cravings to me after I overslept and missed their continental breakfast. It was easy to find right off of Route 11 on the Airport Road. I ordered the cornbeef hash and two eggs over easy, with sourdough toast. The waitress, who was very friendly, left the menu for me to read afer I had placed my order. I was astounded by the variety of breakfast meals that they offered, and almost wished that I spent more time with the menu before I placed that order.
When breakfast arrived, I was thrilled, the cornbeef hash was not something from a can, but fresh and homemade, the eggs were perfect, and as the slices were small, they gave me extra toast. If I am ever in the area again, I will eat here again.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank greyspike7
George Town, Grand Cayman
“Breakfast with Friends”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Nice place to meet friends for breakfast on weekends, fairly foofy concoctions, but the basics foods are well prepared and tasty. Not the best value in the area, but the atmosphere is nicer than the higher value establishments.

Visited June 2012
Red Bank, New Jersey
“Eclectic and Tasty”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

A gem of a breakfast at the airport. Funky decor suits the unique menu. You can get the basics (bacon and eggs) or specialty dishes. The entire menu is available all day. They were very accommodating of a friend's special request. The breads and pasteries are baked on the premises. I would definitely visit again when in the area.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank DianeVW
Providence RI
“We returned the next day!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Kitchen Cravings was recommended to us by the Inn Keeper where we were staying. We were very pleased and decided to return again a second morning to sample more of the homemade from scratch and made with love items. Yes it was more than 30 dollars for breakfast for two, but we surely did not need lunch after those meals. Loved the atmosphere, different kitchen tables and chairs, very clean, personable staff and owner! They were happy to share the bakery name where they get all the homemade breads and give us directions so we could bring some home with us. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2012