“Nice atmosphere”

Dining options: Reservations
Massachusetts
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Love the decor and atmosphere here.....and our upbeat waitress. She left us to talk but was right there when we needed her. It was $5 burger night, which my friend chose. I chose the pulled pork and a side of slaw......all very good. I give extra kudos to the bar.....anyone that can actually make a perfect Vodka Gimlet straight up, knows their stuff!

• Visited July 2014

“Go for $5 Burger Night”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great atmosphere. Tends to be very busy, but I like a lively atmosphere. Best night to go is $5 burger night (Mondays or Tuesdays?)--great deal and excellent burgers.

• Visited June 2014
New Hampton, New Hampshire, United States
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Cozy atmosphere, can't wait to sit by the fireplace and sip a cocktail during the winter months! Unique drink menu with many different options to choose from. I have not yet tried the food, but a lot of people around us ordered the pizza and raved about it. Portions looked generous. The service was great as well, everyone was friendly and accommodating.

• Visited August 2014
Alton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant and that's saying a lot as I've been here for over a year having moved from a state that had many really good restaurants. Monday nite is $5 burger nites and well worth it! Every nite is a different special and it's usually very crowded all the time. The barn is so tastefully decorated without looking like they were trying too hard. The food is excellent and we didn't have to wait long like most places in the lakes region. Great place!

• Visited August 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Such a cool place. And good food too!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for a late dinner on a Saturday night. We were very impressed by the decor. The restaurant was beautiful and so cool. We really enjoyed the bar area and the view of the fireplace and upstairs area. The food was also really good, and we were sorry to be too full to try some of the desserts we saw the other tables ordering. I will definitely go back the next time I'm in the area!