“Worth Every Penny”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Gilford
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Worth Every Penny”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a local show. Hotel staff more than friendly. Room was very clean & spacious for 4 adults. Shower pressure was excellent. Great location right on 11A. Work desk area gives plenty of room for plugging in your devices. Kitchen had everything you would need. Microwave, dishwasher, 2 burners.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank MikieJ34
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you letting others know about out great hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Concord, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Many great things! Frount desk I felt welcomed.. I get too my room it was peaceful very clean on my second night stay I got my room refreshed and a lovely note was left that was sweet and that extra I don't usually get else where! Thanks Housekeeping Cindy! The hotel was well kept Becky was very friendly and up beat! Thank you for making me feel like I was extra special.
Carol Beaulieu
Augusta Maine

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Familyfunouttings
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for writing us a review. We have a wonderful team at TownePlace Suites Gilford and I am glad you were able to experience firsthand. We look forward to seeing you again in the future
Chelatna Lake, Alaska
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Thanks Cindy for your help setting up my WiFi! I never expected to have to find myself lost in the technology world, in a hotel, AND have friendly knowledgable staff member help me. It was so kind and helpful! Your personality is wonderfully joyful to say the least! thanks for being through and helpful all in the same day!

Room Tip: Cindy was great housekeeper and trustworthy with all my belongings!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank kelly d
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you writing a review. Our team is always ready and willing to assist you.
Gilford, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The woman Gail at the front desk was very kind and accommodating, clean rooms,comfy bed, nice kitchen, Tempature control was excellent, although I wasnt to fond of the tv position in the room. Free wifi is a plus, really the only thing I could possibly complain about is the tv but it doesn't really bother me. The kitchen was really nice!

• Stayed March 2014
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your comments and feedback. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Gail
Sudbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I am writing because I left my camera at the TownePlace Suites in Gilford NH and they could not have been nicer about shipping it back to me. The pleasantness of the person I talked with inspired me to write a review. I went up with family for one night to ski Gunstock. It was a last minute plan. When we got there, we were very impressed with the hotel and the rooms. The rooms are good size and well kept, They have great kitchen spaces and are very comfortable with all required amenities such as wifi, good sized flat screen TV, super comfortable beds (we had a king), up-to-date bathrooms, and comfortable furniture. The drive to Gunstock was easy. The kids got to use the small indoor pool (which seemed to be part salt-water) in both the evening and morning ahd had a blast. The complimentary breakfast was excellent with many choices. Also, the people that worked there could not have been nicer or more helpful. I highly recommend the TownePlace Suites in Gilford!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Susan S
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank for you writing us a review. We appreciate you letting others know about TownePlace Suites by Marriott Gilford and look forward to seeing you again.
Peabody, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Went to Towne Place Suites for a couple of day over February school vacation. We had never been to this Marriot before did not know what to expect. Ski and Stay package was reasonable. Arrived at the hotel and Gail at the front desk could not have been more helpful, she was pleasant and it was a pleasure dealing with her. In the morning at the continental breakfast was what we thought. Kelley the girl who was in charge of it was super the place was very clean and well stocked we ate there both mornings. The rooms were very good small but with a full kitchen and a table for four. Over all I would highly recommend this hotel you won't be disappointed for the money.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future
Andover, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Although it is a 8-10 minute ride to Gunstock, this hotel is definitely the best place around. It is well priced and includes a great continental breakfast, which is served in a sunny area right off the lobby. Pool and workout facilities are small but very good. Staff - the best !! Pleasant and helpful at check-in, the hotel's employees "get it" - they greet you in the hallways, the kitchen, and your guest room and always ask, "is there anything I can do to help?" The guest rooms feature small kitchens, very comfortable beds, soft linens and towels, good hot water and water pressure in the shower (important, as we were late getting up one morning and our rooms were on the 3rd floor) and flat screen TVs. We'll be back !!

Room Tip: Odd numbered units are on the back side - a little quieter, especially after it snows. The even roo...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for writing a review. I am so glad to hear of your experience. You are correct our team here "get it". We look forward to see you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gilford
Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee
The Margate Resort
The Margate Resort
#3 of 13 in Laconia

Been to TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford? Share your experiences!