TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford
$129
$119
Belknap Point Inn(Gilford)(Great Value!)
$180
$173
Travelocity
$120
Travelocity
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
$63
$58
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$67
$189
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront desklakes regionwafflesfree breakfastnew hampshirewhite mountainsfresh fruita great stayexcellent hotelbreakfast areaweirs beachrooms are cleanindoor poolminute drivegunstock mountainoff the highwayfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I am writing because I left my camera at the TownePlace Suites in Gilford NH and they could not have been nicer about shipping it back to me. The pleasantness of the person I talked with inspired me to write a review. I went up with family for one night to ski Gunstock. It was a last minute plan. When we got there, we were very impressed with the hotel and the rooms. The rooms are good size and well kept, They have great kitchen spaces and are very comfortable with all required amenities such as wifi, good sized flat screen TV, super comfortable beds (we had a king), up-to-date bathrooms, and comfortable furniture. The drive to Gunstock was easy. The kids got to use the small indoor pool (which seemed to be part salt-water) in both the evening and morning ahd had a blast. The complimentary breakfast was excellent with many choices. Also, the people that worked there could not have been nicer or more helpful. I highly recommend the TownePlace Suites in Gilford!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan S
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank for you writing us a review. We appreciate you letting others know about TownePlace Suites by Marriott Gilford and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Went to Towne Place Suites for a couple of day over February school vacation. We had never been to this Marriot before did not know what to expect. Ski and Stay package was reasonable. Arrived at the hotel and Gail at the front desk could not have been more helpful, she was pleasant and it was a pleasure dealing with her. In the morning at the continental breakfast was what we thought. Kelley the girl who was in charge of it was super the place was very clean and well stocked we ate there both mornings. The rooms were very good small but with a full kitchen and a table for four. Over all I would highly recommend this hotel you won't be disappointed for the money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Although it is a 8-10 minute ride to Gunstock, this hotel is definitely the best place around. It is well priced and includes a great continental breakfast, which is served in a sunny area right off the lobby. Pool and workout facilities are small but very good. Staff - the best !! Pleasant and helpful at check-in, the hotel's employees "get it" - they greet you in the hallways, the kitchen, and your guest room and always ask, "is there anything I can do to help?" The guest rooms feature small kitchens, very comfortable beds, soft linens and towels, good hot water and water pressure in the shower (important, as we were late getting up one morning and our rooms were on the 3rd floor) and flat screen TVs. We'll be back !!

Room Tip: Odd numbered units are on the back side - a little quieter, especially after it snows. The even rooms face the parking lot, which is well plowed, but you can hear the plows and shovelers outside. Probably only an issue in the winter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for writing a review. I am so glad to hear of your experience. You are correct our team here "get it". We look forward to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

In anticipation of a pending snow storm I decided to check in for the night.
Gail welcomed me at the front desk,. She was friendly and helpful and answered any questions that I had. She upgraded me to a one bedroom suite and pointed out where the pool was located as well as what time breakfast was served.
The room was spacious with a full sized refrigerator, microwave dishwasher and 2 televisions.
Noise was not an issue.There appeared to be some sort of smell in the sink drain, which I did not report until check - out. It will not prevent me from returning

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. Gail is one of our many stars. We strive at making you feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I arrived around 9:30 PM and was welcomed warmly by the desk attendant, Bree. After making sure I was all checked in we talked about places that deliver food and she made a couple suggestions I took one flyer. The place I chose was closed so when I went back down to the desk, Bree suggested another spot, called them to make sure they would be able to deliver that late and then placed my order for me. I travel enough to recognize great customer service and Bree was very good at what she did and did it with professionalism and a smile. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank for our review. Bree is one of our examples of great customer service. I am glad we enjoyed your stay.