We had trouble finding the Franconia Inn. It may be because our Garmin navigation took us to the best western instead of the franconia inn.. So we found a local map.. and still had a lot of trouble finding it. We finally found it and noticed a plane site right across the street they also had horses and bike rentals which was good.. The front desk reps were nice.. nothing speical.. we got up the room and it was very small we got the 131$ cozy room with breakfast.. the bed was so uncomfortable!!! I went to bed around 10 or 11 and woke up around 6 ... my back was killing me ... Also if you are planning to go out to eat which im sure.. dont plan on getting left overs.. there is no fridge up there...... or alarm clock and no tv.. i brought my laptop and watched movies until i fell alseep.. The maid through away my not even opened soda so i went down to the front desk and asked for another water or something they gave me another one that was good.. the breakfast was good i wish they had more choices though... and the service was good. and was close to the flume gorge which was amazing.. the old man rock the basin and such.. it was hard finding good resteraunts around there.. we went to 99 on the last night there..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely 3-story white clapboard, colonial-style Country Inn features 29 beautifully appointed, cozy guest rooms, 3 luxury suites, a living room, library, 2 dining rooms, a Rathskeller Lounge, and 2 spacious verandas. And Oh what a view! Feast your eyes on the White Mountain landscape in all of its resplendent beauty! The Franconia Inn has much to offer guests visiting the White Mountains. Whether you are seeking the enriching experience of hiking high on mountain peaks, to thrilling kayak adventures, skiing, scenic bike trails, horseback riding or memorable trips to popular attractions such as Clark's Trading Post, The Cog Railroad and more. You and your family will return home with memories to cherish for a lifetime. Each season has unique possibilities - many from right out our front door. At the end of the day The Inn beckons with relaxed, gourmet dining, an outdoor hot tub, movies, game room, or a nightcap in the Lounge. Whether your interests are antiquing in the area, scenic drives, active sports, family attractions or just sitting by the pool with a good book, we strive to help you make the most of your precious leisure time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Franconia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franconia Hotel Franconia
- Franconia Inn NH - White Mountains