We had a very pleasant night's stay at this little motel in Franconia. We are always searching for "out of the way" places that have some "personality", yet are family-friendly, safe and clean. Stonybrook lived up to our expectations! Franconia is a charming town in a beautiful part of the country which we had never before visited. We found it on the web, and are glad we took the time to research it. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, even offering suggestions for dining and the next day's travel route. The heated pool felt great on the chilly July night we visited. Nearby Franconia Notch State Park is definitely a gem worth visiting. We'd certainly stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted #1 "Best Base For Touring Franconia Notch" New England Travel Guide. Stonybrook is a four season motel nestled in the heart of the White Mountains in the quaint village of Franconia with breathtaking views bordered by a sparkling alpine stream. You'll enjoy indoor and outdoor heated pools for year-round swimming,trout pond,game room and a cozy fireplace in our hand-timbered Lodge plus streamside picnic area with grills and winter iceskating. Only 2 miles to Cannon Mountain,Echo Lake and the Franconia Notch! Closest AAA motel to Cannon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Stonybrook Motel & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonybrook Motel And Lodge
- Stonybrook Hotel Franconia
- Stonybrook Motel Franconia
- Stonybrook Motel & Lodge Franconia, NH - White Mountains