Stonybrook is certainly a budget option and you get what you pay for. It's perfectly fine, but nothing to rave about (3 star rating). Breakfast was lacking (coffee was bad, OJ was tang), but had the upside of a waffle maker. Would recommend as a cheap option if you're skiing at Cannon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted #1 "Best Base For Touring Franconia Notch" New England Travel Guide. Stonybrook is a four season motel nestled in the heart of the White Mountains in the quaint village of Franconia with breathtaking views bordered by a sparkling alpine stream. You'll enjoy indoor and outdoor heated pools for year-round swimming,trout pond,game room and a cozy fireplace in our hand-timbered Lodge plus streamside picnic area with grills and winter iceskating. Only 2 miles to Cannon Mountain,Echo Lake and the Franconia Notch! Closest AAA motel to Cannon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Stonybrook Motel & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonybrook Motel And Lodge
- Stonybrook Hotel Franconia
- Stonybrook Motel Franconia
- Stonybrook Motel & Lodge Franconia, NH - White Mountains