“Great Coffee!”
Review of Mojo To Go - CLOSED

Mojo To Go
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Eat. Drink. Stay Buzzed. We offer locally grown organic food, organic coffee and Yerba Mate tea, organic ice cream, flatbread pizza, and holistic herbs and tinctures. Come in and browse our selection of over 1000 classic vinyl LPs.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Yummy coffee and super friendly service. We went there twice during our trip. Good veggie options including soy milk for coffee and lattes. And veggie burgers. Bonus!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My hippie son took us to lunch at this unique restaurant. The service was slow, the prices were high, and the food was modest. The ambiance was great. We dined alfresco because there was no indoor seating. I had an Arlo Guthrie which turned out to be a turkey burger which was in need of seasoning. My wife raved about her sandwich and my son eats anything.
The atmosphere is likely the reason we even went into the place. I just bought a place in Franconia, so I'll try the ice cream next time I'm up.

3  Thank larryrneal2016
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've had really good breakfast sandwiches and lunches at Mojo -- good coffee, too. Love the place. Service is really slow, but you're on vacation, aren't you? So check out the interesting stuff in the store while you're waiting for your food, or just chill on the porch. I've never had the ice cream but a lot of people seem to go to Mojo for that.

1  Thank lllaroo
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Very cool laid back atmosphere and food for anytime of the day. There is everything from breakfast sandwiches, wraps, salads, burger, pizzas and wings. You can tell everything is freshly made it's hard to choose what to eat, and of course don't forget the ice cream. No place to sit down and eat inside really but on a nice day there is patio seating on the deck while getting to overlook downtown Franconia.

1  Thank jtraveler15
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I spent a long day cycling around the NH mountains, and came to Mojo for a much-craved milkshake. While it was tasty, the service left us wanting and my shake was actually the wrong flavor (still delicious though).

1  Thank SuneshineTri79