“Over Priced, and snobby Wendle's”

Wendle's Delicatessen & Cafe
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Franconia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Over Priced, and snobby Wendle's”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

It is amazing that this restaurant is still in business. The staff is snobby, including the owner, the food is over priced as are the drinks and the people who work there make you feel like it is YOUR honor to be there.

I have been there 3 times and 3 strikes and I am out of there forever!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank RetiredAgent42

Los Angeles
“The writing is on the wall, literally.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

A very comfortable place to hang out when the temps dip low in New Hampshire. Wendy knows how to made an omlette, a dying art!

Visited February 2014
San Diego, California
“Kick back and enjoy healthy food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Exit 38 off 93 and turn right into tiny town of Franconia. Wendle's is on right. Stopped their twice and enjoyed both visits. Was bummed when I went back for dinner and found they closed at 4 pm

Visited October 2013
Lynn, Massachusetts
“AWFUL”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were in the area for the weekend with friends looking for a cute little breakfast place. Should have kept on riding!!!! You had to stand in line, give your order, pay, then wait, and wait, and wait, and oh, did I say WAIT!!!! We waited an hour to get our simple scrambled eggs and toast. There was 1 cook and 1 person at the register. I could've cooked faster. Don't go unless you have nothing better to do for a few hours and are not hungry when you get there.....

Visited September 2013
1 Thank cbab629
Hudson,NH
“Why would you serve a sandwich on a broken plate??????”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

While we were staying in Franconia, NH this past weekend we went to Wendles's for lunch.
We both got BLT's.
I couldn't believe that I was served a sandwich on a plate that was broken.
When I brought it to the attention of the person at the counter, she just gave me another,
without even a apology.
The tables needed to be cleaned and it wasn't extremely busy that the tables weren't cleaned.
I hear that a lot of people like Wendle's but for us it is a no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way $19 for 2 BLT's and 2 sm sodas is outrageous. Didn't even come with fries.

• Visited September 2013