“Kick back and enjoy healthy food”

Wendle's Delicatessen & Cafe
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Franconia
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
San Diego, California
“Kick back and enjoy healthy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Exit 38 off 93 and turn right into tiny town of Franconia. Wendle's is on right. Stopped their twice and enjoyed both visits. Was bummed when I went back for dinner and found they closed at 4 pm

Visited October 2013

Lynn, Massachusetts
“AWFUL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were in the area for the weekend with friends looking for a cute little breakfast place. Should have kept on riding!!!! You had to stand in line, give your order, pay, then wait, and wait, and wait, and oh, did I say WAIT!!!! We waited an hour to get our simple scrambled eggs and toast. There was 1 cook and 1 person at the register. I could've cooked faster. Don't go unless you have nothing better to do for a few hours and are not hungry when you get there.....

Visited September 2013
1 Thank cbab629
Hudson,NH
“Why would you serve a sandwich on a broken plate??????”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

While we were staying in Franconia, NH this past weekend we went to Wendles's for lunch.
We both got BLT's.
I couldn't believe that I was served a sandwich on a plate that was broken.
When I brought it to the attention of the person at the counter, she just gave me another,
without even a apology.
The tables needed to be cleaned and it wasn't extremely busy that the tables weren't cleaned.
I hear that a lot of people like Wendle's but for us it is a no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way $19 for 2 BLT's and 2 sm sodas is outrageous. Didn't even come with fries.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Paula H
Trumbull, Connecticut
“wendle's deli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

food and drink were great and a very interesting family place. friendly people with a laid back feeling. many locals
. eat here every day. TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT.

• Visited July 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Expected more...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We decided to try this place based on some glowing reviews from people we ran into. We went on a Sunday afternoon and were not too pleased. Despite the place being empty, we stood around for 10-15 minutes before anyone acknowledged us. The sandwiches were fine, nothing special. I'd be interested in trying it again for breakfast, but I definitely wasn't real pleased with the service.

• Visited August 2013