We stayed for a week and really enjoyed it. My husband played a round a golf and we took the self guided stone bridge tour. The staff was very helpful and friendly, The 1br unit was nice and had every thing needed for our stay. The on-site resturant was good and had a nice Tuesday night special for two. The location is about 20-30 minutes from anything, but the drive is gorgeous! It was a great spot for a "home base" while exploring the New England area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crotched Mountain Resort is a timeless retreat where once a toll was collected from traveling stagecoaches and wagons located just 60 miles from nearby Boston. 24 spacious one and two bedroom suites are like your home away from home, featuring fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces in the living area. The resort also features an outdoor swimming pool, two Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a community hot tub and casual dining at the on-site restaurant Toll Booth Tavern. Experience the most charming location in New England. Designed to be your own private hideaway, Crotched Mountain Resort is absolutely perfect for romantic getaways, family vacations, ski trips and golf outings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crotched Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crotched Mountain Hotel Francestown