The 2 bedroom condo was roomy, very well equipped and clean. We had read the details so knew to take "fake logs' for the fireplace, though the on-site prices for them were good. Tavern is misnamed - food is more of a "dining experience" though pub food was available also. It was delicious and very affordable. Make sure you check the dates for the "2 fer"...incredible prices on dinners for 2 and only $7.00 for a bottle of enjoyable wine. Mandy was a terrific server. Compliments to the chef!
Looking forward to the construction of an exercise room and indoor pool - only have the great outdoors now:)
Golf is a terrific price for the beautiful, challenging course. Do take a cart! It's vey hilly.
Staff was friendly and efficient.
The one thing we'd do differently, ask for an upstairs unit so we'd get more natural light. Had to have lights on even on sunny days.
We'll certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crotched Mountain Resort is a timeless retreat where once a toll was collected from traveling stagecoaches and wagons located just 60 miles from nearby Boston. 24 spacious one and two bedroom suites are like your home away from home, featuring fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces in the living area. The resort also features an outdoor swimming pool, two Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a community hot tub and casual dining at the on-site restaurant Toll Booth Tavern. Experience the most charming location in New England. Designed to be your own private hideaway, Crotched Mountain Resort is absolutely perfect for romantic getaways, family vacations, ski trips and golf outings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crotched Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crotched Mountain Hotel Francestown