“Terrible customer service ”

Me and Ollie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Exeter
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I called to place an order. Phone rang 7 times and no one answered, so I went in to place the order. There were two customers in there. One was sleeping on a couch. I places my order and the two girls working proceeded to have a conversation about college before making my order. Altogether, took about 10 minutes to make a cold sandwich and there was no knee else there. Food was ok. Will not go back.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Ya. I get it. It is cool to have your coffee served by hippies. The reality is.... This place is disorganized and it is not uncommon to stand around waiting for a coffee that never comes. They have lots of flies. They also have the only place in Exeter where you can have a cup of coffee and enjoy it on a couch. So I will return... But, a flatbreads here would be great.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stopped here on a rainy day for a cup of hot coffee and a quick lunch on our way up to the Maine coast. Fun, cozy place with great coffee. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich which was good, but not great. My friend had the reuben and said it was amazing. Would definitely stop here again if in the area.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was a different type of sandwich shop than I had ever experienced. The food was fresh and the staff was friendly. It was spacious and even had an area for children, including a huge chalkboard for the kids to use. The menu was definitely into organic with plenty of healthy options.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Fresh Fresh and more Fresh bread and ingredients. This is a wonder place for lunch. The variety will astound you and their sides are great too. Coffee is delish.

Been to Me and Ollie's Cafe? Share your experiences!