“Less than OK”

Me and Ollie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Exeter
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My salad had quite a bit of brown edged lettuce and the chicken was rubbery. My soup was salty and lukewarm. Bread was stale. Staff was indifferent.

1  Thank bluewaterdiva

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We like coming here for coffee, even with our little girl (infant). I just wish the place was kept clean throughout the day. Not that it's very dirty, but I like food establishments clean. Second, I wish they paid attention to the little children's corner. It doesn't seem to be kept tidy and organized. I'd like my toddler to enjoy that space. Not many coffee shops have one like it.

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Me 'N' Ollie's is a conundrum! The owner does not seem concerned about his customers, the parking lot is always treacherous after storms, the staff cannot provide heat as the thermostats are locked up, and the place is getting shopworn. It does offer very good coffee, and its client base is largely business types and professionals. It is also very convenient. It seems to be successful in spite if its owner and his callous attitude!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I LOVE Me & Ollies. Perfect little coffee spot. Great coffee, great food and great bakery items. I work downtown and this is where I always end up for my coffee, lunch or just a snack!!!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I supppose I have been to M&O's perhaps a dozen times. I always think why? But they have good coffee and today's papers, so I find myself going back. They sell bread and pastries, but that never has much appealed to me, I think I keep going back because I love to walk Water Street, and "OMG, there's M&O's, guess I'll get a coffee."

Been to Me and Ollie's Cafe? Share your experiences!