“Good Sandwiches”

Cuisines: Seafood
Massachusetts
“Good Sandwiches”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We can tell why it's so crowded at lunchtime. Line moves quickly and a guide holds a table so you don't have to wait after picking up your order

Visited March 2014

Watertown, Massachusetts
“Really great service and good food”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We went on a Saturday for lunch. The place was really busy and we were wondering if we would have a place to sit when we entered but a nice employee told us that by the time we would order our food, he'd have a seat for us; and he did! He saved us the best seat in the house. He was very efficient at helping customers - giving recommendations, helping find seats, cleaning the tables. Before leaving, I thought I would take a Tiramisu to go and instead of making me wait in line, he ordered it for me and it was ready to go. The food was good. They have a great selection of sandwiches and soups.

Visited February 2014
exeter,nh
“Green Bean”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

It is hard to identify what I like best at the Bean. Soups are great and the breads are more than delicious. However I love the salads --Asian, Taco, etc. This place is not to be missed if you are in Exeter

Visited October 2013
Portsmouth, NH
“Funky little sandwich shop...and more!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Awesome food, sandwiches fresh ingredients. Soups salads and now breakfasts. They are expanding...excited !!

Visited May 2013
Exeter, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The soups are varietal and awesome!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Dont miss the strawberry soup and gazpacho soup on summer nor the outside patio where dogs can hang out!
The food is consistently delicious and never hv I had anything I didnt like over the last 5 yrs. The servers go the extra mile and are extremely polite and helpful.dont miss it! I want the IPO when they go public public!:)

• Visited March 2014