“Great Breakfast Croissant”

Rogan's Village Bake Shop
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Breakfast Croissant”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Yum, great breakfast. I really enjoyed the egg, cheese, and croissant. Open early only on certain days :) Check the schedule before you go. Tasty pastries!

Visited July 2013

South Berwick, Maine
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have eaten here many times and have always had a great meal, you cant go wrong with what you choose, all of the baked goods made on site and the pumpkin bread is to die for. I always get some baked goodies before I leave. Always clean and the staff is always attentive.

• Visited April 2013
“Favorite spot”
Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Cant go wrong.
Great staff, good breakfast, decent price... What more could you want?

Boston
“No Frills or Surprises and excellent Service and Quality”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My wife and I woke up too late to partake of the breakfast at the Exeter Inn. We found Rogan's about a half mile away and it was a real gem. No frills and plenty of parking and tables. We thought it might be good as the place was packed and there were about a dozen people ahead of us waiting in line. We finally got our simple table and the breakfasts were excellent. I had bacon and eggs with home fries and my wife had a western sandwich. The service was attentive. They had plenty of waitstaff and they really hustled - professionally so. A great find.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank amortizor73
United States
“Neighborhood kind of place with average food”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The locals love this spot, and you can get a decent breakfast and lunch. They charge extra for the Applewood smoked bacon, but it's worth the price. Also love that you can get New England baked beans with breakfast - a real regional tradition. The French toast is very good! I would rate the breakfasts much higher than the lunches which tend to be pretty ordinary. Mac and cheese ordered for a child in our party was clearly out of a box, but the cookie she got for dessert was fresh from the bakery next door.

Visited November 2011