“Highly recommend the steak tip sub”

Nadeau's Subs Salads Wraps
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I started going to Nadeau's years ago at their location in Pinardville, NH. I was pleased when they opened a store here in our new neighborhood! We usually just do take-out for a quick dinner or lunch, and there is a great menu to choose from. I have had their ham and cheese, and my husband gets their meatball sub, but my favorite is their steak tip with cheese and grilled onions. A small is plenty big enough for me to make a meal of, and it's plenty full. Bread is always nice and fresh. I much prefer the steak tips to the Philly cheese which is shaved steak and not quite as tasty (though still good). Prices are reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Nadeau's Subs Salads Wraps

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The food here was delicious! They had a wide variety of subs and other lunch itmes. We had great customer service also.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I have tried them all. I realized I had seen the name on a TV show at some point so I decide to try them out. I wasn't impressed with the offering. I ordered a large cold sub for about $8. It was just OK. There are better sub places out there. Jersey Mike's is better. I rank this place around the level of a quizno's. Potbelly is better. I come from an area in NY where all the food is good or you're no in business long. Just like Quizno's, this place wouldn't be in business long. Maybe the original place in Manchester is better... I'll have to try it there... Otherwise go eat Mexican at one of 5 places on the same street.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

i know the NAME we all in our 30's 40's 50's know the food ..... now i was sooo happy to find a location in my area awsome nadeau's yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! but the first time i went there the taste was there but i couldnt take my eyes off the serving size as im a big boy and always have been the menu says 1lb for a large steak tip plus you can add extra which i did now i know that the bun should be pretty full so remembering the first time i though no biggie ill get mushrooms on it this time, hate to say it the quilty and serving i payed for was not there but hey it's A NADEAU'S SUB YUMMM i hate to say it after tasting it ????? it was hard to believe this isn't the NADEAU'S i know so for the second time very expensive,short on product,and finally the taste isn't there. soooo >>>> I've been talking to friends that i grew up with and around the ORIGINL NADEAUS in pinardville/manchester line r saying the same as me without even telling them what my issues were with the EXETER location they already stopped goin and as now i will stop if i want nadeaus subs i will go to 1 of the 2 i've been to in manchester hands down it's sad in new hampshire who hasen't herd nor eaten from BOB NEADEAUS MANCHESTER NEW HAMPSHIRE im hopping to hear things have been tweeked at the exeter location till than ill go to a manchester location before i go to exeter location its a shame exeter is my back yard

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I visited this Exeter sub shop for lunch a few times last month. Each time I went, I was greeted with a welcoming smile and an 'I want to work here' attitude! (Very rare to find lately!) It was awesome to see from the register to the grill, the welcoming warmth within the employees. The food was delish as well! In my few visits, I enjoyed Hungarian mushroom soup, chicken tips salad (tasty, tender), and steak tip sub (having the perfect amount of cheese to meat ratio in the sub roll--very important). Prices are reasonable: I got a 1/2 entree salad with chicken tip, cup of soup, and bottled water for $10.
I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with their food and service. I definitely have recommended this place, and I cannot wait to return to try more things on the menu! I understand why they have so many of these delicious sub shops in Manchester! Thank you for coming to Exeter!

Been to Nadeau's Subs Salads Wraps? Share your experiences!