“Good Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Branford, CT
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Restaurant had a large menu and the prices I thought were very reasonable. The staff was attentive and friendly. We were with a large group but everything came out in a timely matter. Chicken and Spinach Enchilladas were excellant

Visited April 2014

Kingston, New Hampshire, United States
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have only eaten a take out lunch here, but I can say it was great! I called about 15 minutes ahead and it was ready, but still piping hot when I got there. Excellent treat for a work Friday!

• Visited February 2014
No. VA
“Really Good Food - Friendly Atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Based on the TA rating, we decided to try Mexico Lindo, and we were very happy with it! The staff were very welcoming and friendly! The food was delicious and plentiful! If you're thinking about Mexican food, I'd highly recommend Mexico Lindo!

Visited April 2014
Exeter, New Hampshire
“Finally....good MEXICAN FOOD in NH”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Being from Texas, I am very particular about my Mexican food! We were so happy to finally find a place that serves GOOD Mexican food! The guacamole is one of my FAVORITES!

• Visited March 2014
Deerfield, New Hampshire
“Real Mexican food at last!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I rolled my eyes when Mexico Lindo took over the former Friendly's location. We were all feeling pretty bitter about losing our Friendly's, so it took us a while to give Mexico Lindo a try.

Let's preface this by saying that Margarita's is directly across the street. We eat there from time to time when it is convenient, but our go-to Mexican restaurant has always been Shorty's in Hooksett. I can say for CERTAIN that we will never, EVER be going to Margarita's again.

We got there just as they opened on a Friday. The place started to fill up pretty quickly with people who knew what they wanted before they even looked at the menu. That's a good sign.

Someone was going around with a tableside guacamole cart, which is something I have never seen before.

We were seated immediately in a completely transformed restaurant. It might look kind of like Friendly's on the outside, but once you enter, it is different. Nothing fancy. A nice mix of comfy booths and tables, with a small bar area with TV's (they are situated away from the dining area). Nice music playing.

We were given tortilla chips (warm, fresh, delicious) and salsa (spicy, fresh, delicious) and we also ordered some queso to go along with it. Very reasonable pricing on that -- only around $3 for a perfect amount.

The menu is EXTENSIVE. Not your average NH-Mexican fare. I'm used to having to choose between burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and tacos. Chicken or beef? Hahaha! There were major decisions to be made on this menu. Things I had never seen before. I ended up getting the Spinach and Chicken enchiladas. What arrived (super quickly) at the table was not what I expected. It was beautifully presented, and the sauce was bright green. I wasn't expecting that at all, but the taste was amazing. Everything was so fresh and so authentic.

My daughter got a "kid's meal" of an enchilada and rice and beans. This meal was HUGE and cost about five dollars. She loved it.

The staff is wonderful. They all seemed to be Mexican, and spoke Spanish amongst themselves while communicating perfectly in English with the customers. Everybody was really friendly and very attentive. It would appear that there is not one person assigned to each table, but everybody pitches in to make sure the customers are happy. I loved that. I never had to ask for a refill on my drink. Any time someone passed by, they asked if there was anything we needed. It was a very casual yet energetic atmosphere.

Needless to say, we will be going back. I hope others will give it a try, as I would love to see this new restaurant flourish and stay around for a very long time.

• Visited February 2014