“2nd time at Lindo”
Review of Mexico Lindo - CLOSED

Mexico Lindo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Seated right away drinks served, then had to wait over 40 minutes for our meals.
Floor was slippery, a waiter fell dishes an all hit the floor. Even the food was not up to par,
A older women came out several times with a dirty mop to mop the floors.
I may go back again to see if things have changed any and then I may not. I was very
disappointed this time date was June 25th approx. time 5:20 PM.
With the service an food this time I would not recommend Lindo to anyone.
The place had several empty tables so it was not a record crowd.

1  Thank my7grandkids

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been waiting 28 years for this! I moved to NH in 1985 from the Houston area where I grew up.  Other than family, the thing I've missed most is great Mexican food and I've been searching for some here all these years with NO success. I've tried them all, Tio Juan's, Margarita's, Las Olas (particularly disgusting), Blue(or red?) Iguana, etc, etc, etc... Mexico Lindo is the real deal.   I had the pablano mole chicken enchiladas and they were great!  Freshly made mole sauce, corn and flour tortillas...authentic and also freshly made. Authentic salsa with no chunks or vinegar.  Queso fresco instead of shredded jack or cheddar and the refried beans and rice...fantastic!  We had friendly, prompt service and all four in my party loved their meals. I am SO excited to have Mexico Lindo just down the road.

1  Thank cc_explorer
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Finally an authentic Mexican food restaurant in the area! Food is fresh and the presentations are attractive. Absolutely love the table-side prepared guacamole and the fact that you can customize the amounts of each ingredient. My favorite dish is the Chicken and spinach enchiladas. Portions are large and we usually have leftovers to take home.
The restaurant has finally gotten their liquor license so I expect that the crowds will increase. The last time we went, we had a 10-15 minute wait. Not a large dining space, as it is in the old Friendly's Restaurant building, but well worth the wait. Much higher quality than the competition across the street. The wait staff is friendly (though many speak limited English) and the prices are very reasonable. One of my favorite restaurants. I hope the quality is maintained in the future.

1  Thank Candance H
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Another Mexican restaurant in Exeter? After eating here, I don't consider any of them authentic with the exception of Mexico Lindo. The food was really good, fresh, very authentic and served with a smile. It's a hopping place for sure and seemed very busy. No problem though and everything was delivered in record time and the order was correct. Be sure to get the tableside guacamole. It was outstanding! This restaurant is not fancy and the dress here is very casual. They do accept credit cards. No liquor license as of yet but they did expect it soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Apparently, the answer is YES! Of the three, Mexico Lindo is the only one serving authentic Mexican food. My "litmus test" for authentic is whether there is a mole sauce on the menu. They do, and it's great! We had the queso fondido, chicken chimi, and chicken enchilada mole. All were excellent; large portions at reasonable prices. My only criticism (thus 4 starts) is that they do not yet have a liquor license and the decor is sparse and too bright.