“Best Mexican I've had”
Review of Mexico Lindo - CLOSED

Mexico Lindo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm used to "Americanized" Mexican so I guess I've never really had authentic Mexican. I'd definitely say Mexico Lindo is authentic. My Chicken Fajitas (which is what I get everywhere) were fantastic. My husband got a Chimichanga and loved it. The prices are very reasonable, lower than expected and the service was attentive. I think they've worked out some of the kinks from when they first opened. I definitely recommend this over any other Mexican restaurant when you're in Exeter!

There are newer reviews for Mexico Lindo

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fresh authentic mexican food. Guacamole prepared tableside with ingredients per your request. Entrees are delicious and large portion sizes always mean I will have leftovers. The chips and salsa are freshly made. Mouth watering, fresh Mexican food. There will certainly be a waiting line at this restaurant once the word gets out!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This Mexican Restaurant is really great .Had their fresh quacamele made right at our table there was more then enough, could have fed three... Second we ordered chicken an steak Fajitas there was enough again to feed three. There was only two f us. We were stuffed when we left.
Wait service was excellent. The restaurant was crowed we had no wait to be seated or to order.
Price was very fair.
I would go back many more times . They beat Margaritas by a mile.

1  Thank my7grandkids
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is my new favorite restaurant! The food is very tasty and the service is great. It is a nice family restaurant with decent prices. The cheese dip, salsa, and the homemade chips are very good. My wife and I think the Mexican rice is the best we have ever had. If you are trying to decide between Margaritas or Mexico Lindo, I would choose Mexico Lindo hands down. Right now they don't have a liquor license, but they are still packing people in everyday. That tells you something about the quality of the food they serve.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staying at the Hampton Inn, Exeter, and front desk recommended Mexico Lindo. Good choice. We've been to many, many Mexican restaurants, from Texas to Canada, and this one had some of the freshest ingredients. Very busy on Thursday evening, with many families with young children.

I had the Texas Fajitas, with chicken, steak and shrimp - excellent. My wife had the beef taco salad, which was smaller than others we've had, but again, fresh ingredients, and the $7.50 price tag was good.

Only negative was the weak (too much ice) non-alcoholic drinks. As yet they do not have an alcohol licence, but that's expected in a couple of weeks.

Mexico Lindo is a good addition to the local restaurant scene.