“Fantastic!”

Pine Garden
Ranked #31 of 51 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food and wonderful customer service. The only Chinese restaurant I thoroughly enjoy! The crab rangoon is phenomenal!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

good food good staff great location I need to come back here more I love it great place to go when u need food

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had our first visit a few weeks ago and were most disappointed with the overall experience.
Pork dumplings were very this dough, although the stuffing was good. The real disappointment was when the two entree's arrived with brown rice that we immediately noticed a strange smell. It turned out to be the steamed brown rice. The two entrees were good although average. The brown rice was so bad that we brought it to the attention of the owner. He was kind to replace it with white rice which was good. The waiter indicated that the kitchen could not find anything wrong with the brown rice! My wife is Japanese and we have enjoyed many different asian restaurants in the north east for over 40 years. The real kicker was when the bill came they actually charged extra for rice! Go figure! That was a first and a last for us. Exeter deserves a better Asian restaurant to match it's charm and upscale reputation.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This Chinese Restaurant is one of the best on the east coast. being in a strip mall unless you know about it you probably wouldn't know its their.
The owner is always been their whenever I have gone their for dinner or take out and is very professional and the service is very good.
Great place to have a family dinner or to go with a group a people, dinner is paced to how you are dining so you feel that your not being rushed. the food is fresh and the portions are good size. I have never had a bad experience in the ten to fifteen years I have been going here.
The restaurant itself is very clean but could use some updating but if they wait just a couple years it will be retro.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Best Chinese restaurant in the area hands down. We've eaten here and ordered take out for the past 18 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else in the area for Chinese food.

1  Thank Michael K