“Get it to go...”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Killingworth, Connecticut
“Get it to go...”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had the typical fare - did NOT offer diner combo's so the price my get a bit high if you order each item - good if you have a group but portion size is big for solo and used to combo's. Didn't like the egg drop soup, but the fried rice was good (but only 1 size - quart) and egg rolls were a good size. We also had the sweet and sour chicken which was really white meat slices of chicken that were battered.

• Visited March 2014

Newmarket, New Hampshire
“Once Again, the Best”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Let’s face it, this is not China. But the food that we get here and the service, is top notch. Some reviews complain about the fact that his is not authentic Chinese, but come on, this is Exeter, NH!

This food is so consistently good and the fact that it’s gone from the owner Charlie to now Ping! Ping is great and I am trying to get him to deliver to Newmarket, NH, it’s that good! Tell me if you find something that consistent and that good, then I will change my choice.

The Rangoon are great and my wife and I love the Moo Goo Gai Pan!

• Visited February 2014
Newmarket, New Hampshire
“Simply the best in town”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

If you are looking for some of the better, fresher Chinese food, Ping's place is the best in Exeter and surrouding towns.

Visited June 2013
Exeter, New Hampshire
“Great Chinese food, good prices”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The prices at this restaurant are decent. They have a large menu and the food is always consistent. We always do take out. The one time we tried to eat in the restaurant, the servers never came to take our order. We ended up getting up and leaving. So my recommendation is to get it to go, and avoid the sit down option.

Visited May 2013
Exeter, New Hampshire
“great first time”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

great food great staff, great tucked away location I loved it so much its hard to say no to the food

Visited March 2013

Been to Szechuan Taste of Exeter? Share your experiences!