“Healthy, Happy, + Hip, Good Karma!”
Review of Good Karma Cafe - CLOSED

Good Karma Cafe
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by Good Karma, Exeter, with a friend...2 hours later, still enjoying our flavorful, full-bodied coffees, blueberry and tropical muffins, in this feel-good atmosphere, and local conversation, we realized just how comfortable and welcoming a cafe Ed Doris, owner, has created!
Ample downtown parking, easy access, Good Karma offers gluten-free, organic and nutritious fruity smoothies, desserts, boosters such as: kale, macca, coconut oil, and much more!
Open Sunday-Saturday, near Exeter's walking downtown, Good Karma is "that, and more!"

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food and peeps that work here are amazing! We tried the seitan steak bomb, blt, and a falafel wrap. All were fantastic!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a great little place for creative and yummy vegan food. And it works even for non-vegans! Open breakfast, lunch and dinner (and all times in between), the Good Karma Cafe has a nice atmosphere -- and an outdoor area for summer dining -- and a super healthy approach to eating. There are some delicious smoothies, including a full range of green and boosted smoothies, and there are yummy salads and hot entries, as well. If you're looking for elegant dining, this isn't the best choice; it's a relaxed atmosphere inside and plenty of time for chatting to the staff, engaging in discussion, etc. Excellent coffee, too!

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I can see why vegans like this restaurant. Everything is vegan, healthy, etc. I'm a meat eater, but wanted to try it. Its just not for me, I guess. The first time I went in, the owner was talking to a friend/customer and I kind of felt ignored. I was the only other person there. I ordered a smoothie. It was ok. I didn't like it that much. The second time I went in, I wanted to try actual food. I got the Asian Tempeh. Again, I can see why vegans like it. It was ok. But what really kind of weirded me out was it happened to be Earth Day and they asked me if I wanted to go upstairs and pledge to Mother Earth. I thought I was just getting a bite to eat?! Prices are high, but that's what you pay for organic food. Out of my budget though.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

No better place to go post yoga. Together with three friends we each enjoyed a breakfast sandwich and green smoothie. I very much enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and feeling good about what I consume. And the best organic drip coffee ever!