“Skip during restaurant week”

Blue Moon Evolution
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Dinner: Monday-Thursday, 5:00-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday, 5:00-9:30pm. Closed Sundays.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Have been before and had a nice meal. Took family during restaurant week, and staff was overwhelmed, food was cold,and items were no longer available. Left with a bad taste in my mouth literally. 2 stars for atmosphere only. Expensive night for what we were served.

2  Thank Lydia6306

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Went with a business group of 7. Service was spot on. Good drink selection to start. Nice atmosphere. We started by sharing around the corn muffins covered with warm goat cheese sauce - wow! and seafood cakes - good. and veggie sushi roll - neat eating. For dinner I had mahi-mahi. The fish was very good, but the veggies were awesome. I know it seems strange to many - but I love getting great veg. Roasted carrots and parsnips, squash. Just great. Go here!

1  Thank Morgan2010
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food was delicious, and the service friendly and helpful. The trout was excellent. We also enjoyed the cheeses. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank bondoobay
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

So the Loaf and Ladle closed and I was bummed I couldn't get my fav bowl of chowda. I was pointed down the street to the Blue Moon. What a treat. Kind waitress that said to me after I had ordered an entree that she had had a few complaints. When the dish came out, she asked me to try a bite and tell how what I thought. She was right. So she apologized and got me a new entree and a free cup of soup to hold over till it got there. Can you say great service!!!!! That would never happen at a Resturant that did not truly care about their food. Great job and will return.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went to this restaurant because it was rated #1 by TripAdvisor for Exeter. We were not disappointed!

We arrived at 6:00pm on a Friday night and did not make a reservation. No problem...we were seated immediately.

Our waiter told us about the restaurants policy of obtaining all of their ingredients from local farms. He was very enthusiastic and we could tell we were in for a great experience.

I had the pork and my companion had the haddock. Both meals were excellent.

We had wine and coffee and they also were terrific. The coffee was brought in a french press, the first time I've experience this in a restaurant.

We also had dessert, A cored apple that was cooked, topped with vanilla ice cream with roasted nuts and a great sauce.

We visit this area of NH often and will be sure to come back to this restaurant again and again.

Another attraction...the price was very reasonable.

1  Thank BobLucky3565703