“Fresh local food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Moon Evolution

Blue Moon Evolution
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Moon Evolution is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Lunch: Monday-Saturday, 11:00am-2:30pm. Dinner: Monday-Thursday, 5:00-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday, 5:00-9:30pm. Closed Sundays.
Windham, New Hampshire
“Fresh local food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you're a big fan of locally grown and organically sourced food, then don't even bother reading further - just call and make a reservation.

My Dad was staying the night in the Exeter Hospital and this place was highly rated on tripadvisor so my girlfriend and I stopped in for dinner on a Tuesday night. It was about 1/2 full so we didn't need reservations but were told to call ahead for Friday or Saturday as it fills up quick.

The service was great, we tried 3 different wines before selecting a bottle and started with the seafood cakes. Delish! My girlfriend thought these were the best of the meal.

We followed by splitting the Pear and Walnut salad which was my favorite. The walnuts, pears and goat cheese together was sensational and the spinach tasted so fresh! I ordered the Butternut Squash Lasagna as my main course and the raw cashew Tort for dessert. I wasn't disappointed!

What a great find, I wish I didn't live 40 minutes away. My birthday is coming up next week, maybe I'll ask my girlfriend to take me here again. I'd like to try more things on the menu for sure.

• Visited February 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best lunch in Exeter hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

The food at Blue Moon is terrific. The chefs know how to make delicious soups, salads and sandwiches with the freshest and most healthy of ingredients. And, if you are gluten free, try the corn muffins

Visited May 2013
1 Thank FatChance_12
Emmaus
“Good food with an Organic 60's vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

This place doubles as an organic grocery. The selection is not huge, but the food that we did have - a cream of pear & parsnip soup, veggie quiona soup, and turkey reuben sandwiches were excellent.

• Visited May 2013
Berkshire MA
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and wish we lived closer! This place has a very diverse menu and such healthy options! The wait staff was very pleasant, and service was quick. Excellent selection for kids menu also. Apparently they offer different classes throughout the year, and the topics i read about sounded very intersting. We are 3 hours away, otherwise I would be back there ALL THE TIME!! We will surely return the next time we are in the area!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Gobstoppers
Bedford, New Hampshire
“Delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting Blue Moon Evolution after picking up a friend from the airport. We dropped in for lunch, and what a lovely experience.

My friend had the 1/2 sandwich & soup, and both were delicious....I had the raw veggie salad (and added chicken) and it was simply a plate of health and happiness! Shredded kale, carrot, beets....a "pate" of lentils. Just clean, beautiful food.

• Visited May 2013