“Gourmet but Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I didn't know what to expect prior to making reservations at Pimento's. As it turned out, I was not disappointed. Although the atmosphere is casual, the food offerings are formal -- excellently prepared in the gourmet style. You won't find the general fare on the menu, but you will certainly find something that you will truly like. Bon Appetite!

There are newer reviews for Pimentos

Reviewed February 25, 2013

There are only a few real restaurants in downtown Exeter. Pinentos is one of the best. The menu is fairly eclectic and tasteful. It also changes with the seasons. The cooks do an excellent job with preparation and presentation. I have yet to have a bad dish in the few years that I’ve been going there.
The staff is superior, from the bartenders (Chris being our favorite) to Jane and Nikiah as the servers. The moment my wife and I walk in we are greeted with smiling faces and a warm hello.
We had the Wagyu burger and the bison meatloaf, fantastic! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at pimentos on Saturday. The restaurant was freezing, dinner was slow, out waitress was forgetful. The kitchen closed at 9 and we could not get dessert.
Dessert... High profit and how tough is it to scoop ice cream or a slice of pie?
The bar tender..... Still angry. We probably won't be back for a while.

The duck was excellent.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We've been to Pimentos several times when visiting Exeter and each time the food has been very good, especially for the price. The flatbreads are inventive and delicious. This time, we enjoyed the salads, haddock and the most amazing Wagyu burger.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Amazing Diver sea scallops. Menu specials change frequently. Friendly wait staff and choice of casual downstairs bar or upstairs dining.