“Pimento's”

Dining options: Reservations
Pawcatuck, Ct USA
“Pimento's”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Friday night Dinner, downstairs overlooking the river. FOod was good, and service was fine. THe table was to close to the operating part of the bar, so I had to duck my head when clean dishes where being carried in. They squeezed to many tables in, but who can blame them to maximize. Will I go back, maybe? I am not rushing, but remember the food was good, and the service was fine

Rhode Island
“not as good as the first time”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Had a wonderful dinner here in the fall, and going back on a business trip to the area, I could not wait to return. This time it was really just average. The description of the mussels on the menu was not exactly what was recieved. There was too much butter everywhere.....in the sauce, on the bread, way over the top. Cross the mussels off the list but next time I'm in town for work, I'll give it another try. return a

Visited March 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Cute location, very good food”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We went here on Christmas Eve for dinner. You go down a staircase to a basement where the prices are reasonable and the atmosphere friendly and welcoming. There were big windows overlooking the water, although when we were there it was dark so there wasn't much of a view! Service is moderately fast (we ordered and finished our meal in about an hour's time).

Visited December 2011
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Wanted to like it, I really, really did!”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

When I found out that the owner was a fellow Wisconsinite, I was super pumped! The menu looked okay, I agree with another reviewer that cream sauce was plentiful throughout the menu. My server was very sweet and the atmosphere was okay. The food was not great. Had the suggested salad special for $8 and was not impressed. It wasn't very much food for the money and it was not impressive. The entree was the lobster and crab flatbread. The bread was very dry as was the crab/lobster. With no drinks, my bill came to $23. Way overpriced for the amount and quailty of food.

• Visited February 2012
Dover, New Hampshire
“If I lived in Exeter...this would be the place I would frequent”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I do business in Exeter occasionally and found this great place about a year ago. I have sat downstairs a couple times where it is very lively and there is a lot of character and great local chatter. This was my third visit and we could not get a seat downstairs and so we were sat in the dining room at street level. I brought 3 customers with me, they have a great menu with lots of variety, and we all found something to enjoy. The upstairs was totally different than downstairs...it was quieter and very charming, which worked well for this particular visit. Service is nice and it just has a very local and welcoming feel to it. BTW, I had the petite filet with lobster mashed potatoes and it was awesome and there was a ton of lobster (i wasn't expecting that!)

Anyways, this is my first time reviewing a place and I only took the time to do this because I thought they deserved one...Cheers!

• Visited January 2012