I couldn't believe with the number of children under 5 that I saw in this hotel how quiet it was. Well, in the morning the parking lot is empty and if you return after 8pm, it's full. At least this seems to be the summertime flow. The place is new and clean. Even though it is on a non-scenic main drag, you can easily walk the 3 blocks into the quaint town. We got a room looking into the woods - was darker but not facing the Dunkin Donuts next door..... Ate breakfast (included) once - again, a scene of many young children running about and crying but a decent spread. We tried to go to the pool when we thought all children had left but it was locked. We were told it was closed due to "a child losing his stomach in the pool. It will reopen tomorrow". I am guessing that happens all the time. Recommended for: families with children who want to have access to beach/town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exeter's newest hotel is the Hampton Inn & Suites - offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, HSIA, shuttle service, meeting room, indoor heated pool, fitness center and business center. The hotel staff is passionate about providing extraordinary service from arrival to departure. It is ideally located within walking distance to historic downtown Exeter and Phillips Exeter Academy; 8 miles to Hampton Beach and a twenty minute drive to Portsmouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Exeter
- Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter Hotel Exeter