I arrived road weary and exhausted for a business trip. From check-in to check out (9 nights) everyone was incredible. Robin made breakfast a delight each morning. She is warm, funny and makes you feel like you've known her forever. Kate, Kim and each staff member I encountered were wonderful. I wish I had written this right away so I could remember all their names. One lovely woman at the desk even programmed my borrowed GPS for me! I requested a microwave for my room and a young man arrived with it within 3 minutes. (It was his day off and he had just dropped by-- THAT'S how they roll!) The beds are super comfy and the pillows were so wonderful that I bought 2 of them before I left. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the area. As far as rooms, decor, etc. Marriott's are pretty consistent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Marriott in New Hampshire is ideal for business or leisure travel. Near Phillips Exeter Academy, just one mile north of downtown Exeter and minutes to glorious beaches and historic Portsmouth. Rooms feature luxurious bedding, complimentary wireless and HSIA, 32-inch HDTV. Enjoy a swim in our indoor pool, complimentary continental breakfast and use of the fitness center with personal TVs. When looking for a Seacoast hotel, you will not find a better choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Portsmouth Exeter Hotel Exeter
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Portsmouth Exeter