“Great service” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
East Walpole, Massachusetts
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Our second stay at the Fairfield Inn was good as the first...even better. The staff was as helpful as ever and really made you feel welcome. The room was clean with very comfortable beds. But the best service was when we returned home. My husband left his watch behind in the room and before we left NH a phone message was sent letting us know it had been found. A quick call and it was in the mail the next day. The Fairfield Inn will always be our choice when we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Thank you for taking time to tell everyone about the Fairfield Inn & Suites -Exeter. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was the key point of your stay. We hope to see you again very soon. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I arrived late on a Thursday evening, exhausted from my drive. Kate was outstanding in accommodating my wishes with a big smile and a generous offer of help whenever I needed. I ironically, did, a bit later. Kate showed up at my door with what I needed within minutes.

The service made my night. I enjoyed a fabulous evening out followed by a restful sleep on some super soft pillows.

Phoebe Ann

Room Tip: quiet, private.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to mention us on Trip Advisor. We are thirilled that we met your expectations during your stay. We will make t pass along your kind words to Kate, our Guest Service Associate. We hope to see you back at the Fairfield Exeter, real soon.
Lanesboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stay here a lot because i visit family in the area. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff is very pleasant, helpful and always make me feel welcomed.

The hotel is conveniently located close to restaurants and shopping. The property is well lite and maintained. I feel safe there when traveling alone.

I've stayed at the Hilton down the street and prefer the Fairfield. They offer free internet and a coin op laundry room if laundry is an issue on an extended stay. The room price is a bit lower too.

Room Tip: I prefer not to be on the first floor because cars park right outside the window
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Your kind comments of our location are much appreciated. We are delighted that we met your expectations during your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Slidell, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just passing through, but the hotel was an excellent choice. The front desk staff was very knowledgeable of the area and extremely helpful. Met housekeeping near the room as checking in, she was very friendly and asked if we needed anything for the room. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review our property. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit, and your interaction with our staff was fantastic.

We hope to see you again!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

My business trip was excellent due to the Fairfield Inn's service and employees. The staff was very knowledgable about there town about places to go and eat. The rooms were very clean and the morning breakfast was served hot with many options making my stay a pleasant one. I if I am ever in the area I will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask Jennifer to give you a room on the south side which are very quiet. Jennifer always had a smile...
Green Features: The hotel was clean and environmentally friendly to me.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our Guest Service Associate and will make sure to pass along the information to her. We hope to see again soon.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

This probably felt very new, smelled clean, and was very well taken care of. Bathrooms are new and quite large. The beds were comfortable and fluffy still.

Service was fine - not wow or not bad - just average.

If I am in the area again, I would stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank seakobi
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review our property. I am thrilled to share your review with the rest of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Staff. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again real soon.
CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel offers immaculate rooms, a comfortable bed, and a great staff. The rooms are on the small size. We also stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites down the street from this hotel and those rooms where much larger and comparable in price. The hotel is conveniently located right off the highway. The breakfast was good, I especially enjoyed my Belgium waffle. My husband and I like to sleep in a cool room and the air conditioner in our room kept the temperature just as we like it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EFFIS, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are very glad to hear that you were comfortable during your stay, and that you found our accomadations to meet your needs.

We hope you will visit us again, where we will be sure to have those waffles waiting!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exeter
Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter
Hampton Village Resort
Hampton Village Resort
#17 of 41 in Hampton
Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Portsmouth Exeter? Share your experiences!