“If you want fresh and Mexican this is THE place to go!”
Review of Las Olas Taqueria

Las Olas Taqueria
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Latin
Description: Las Olas is a fresh Mexican grill. Quick Service, friendly staff, and tasty fresh Latin/Mexican food that you can choose your fillings as our staff guide you through the process.
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Love love love Las Olas. They have two locations now ... Exeter and Hampton ... and their food is always FRESH, made to order and amazing.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I had wanted to try Las Olas for awhile, since I had heard really good things about how fresh and good the food was there. Finally visited there for dinner yesterday. Not sure why this place is rated one of "NH Best". You walk down an aisle, like at a Subway chain store, while the server puts what you want into a burrito. I had a bean and cheese, my son had a chicken burrito. Both were ok, but nothing special. Homemade tortilla chips were way too thick and grease soaked for my liking. The Margarita's Restaurant on the same road 1/2 mile away is MUCH better, with a wider choice of items. Very basic seating, no ambiance.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

They give out free t-shirts on Cinco de Mayo! Food is average, prices are reasonable.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

This was the first place I ate when I moved to Exeter for a few weeks. It is very similar to place I have back home, like a Subway but for Mexican food. I had a chicken burrito, it was good, nothing outstanding. Voted on of the best places in NH from what I read. Prices were decent, service was fast, atmosphere was good. Would go again.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

This little place has reliable food, pretty average atmosphere, and good value.