“"A Gold Nugget in the heart of Errol"”
Review of Errol Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Errol
Errol Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Errol
Reviewed March 25, 2013

When I decided at the last minute to drive up to Errol, I checked TA and am glad that I did. I stayed at this motel, and when I drove in and went to the office there was no one there, and when I walked out met the owner, Ricky. He definitely has the heart of an innkeeper! We went in and checked me in and he was apologetic that he was going home to have dinner with his wife and wouldnt be there! I assured him that I would be fine. He told me up front that the town was shutting off the water in the morning at 9:00 to change a town water pump. I told him that would be fine as I arise early in the morning anyway.
The room: As soon as I opened the door to my room I got the smell of fresh and CLEAN! The rooms are tastefully done in rustic decor with pineboard walls. The bathroom was spotless and the sheets were clean and fresh. There was speedy wi-fi. The only thing I might have liked would have been a teapot to have hot water for cocoa before I went to bed.
I recommend this motel to anyone and when one stays there they are helping support a local family business and not some big corporate-owned hotel.
Nothing but praise for this little gem in the North Country of New Hampshire!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed at the motel on 10/26/12 and appears to have been remodeled since I was there in 2010.
The motel is kept very clean. Was very quiet when I was there. Owners are very nice.
There is a small refrigerator in the room but no microwave or coffee pot. If you like a real firm mattress you will like the beds. Defiantly the rooms are geared for hunters as the decor in them suggest. Overall a very nice stay in a very nice location with a restaurant just down the street.
I would stay there again for sure.

Room Tip: we stay in room 4
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed over for two nights in one of the efficiency units. It was perfect for us as we don't like to have to go find a place to eat breakfast. The room was so clean and the bed was soooooooooo comfortable. We have never had such a nice bed at any place we have stayed and we have stayed at some nice hotels. Not any of them had a comfy bed as this motel. When Rick did the place over he did it up right. Speaking of the owner he is one of the nicest. He wants to do what ever he can to make your stay perfect. So if you get up to the North Country in any season stay here. We will be going back either to this motel or the other one he owns which is on a lake. I can't wait to get back up there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We rolled into the town of Errol late one evening last week. I walked up to the door and saw a note to use the phone in a white box to the right of the door. I called and Ricky answered the phone and was very helpful. He told us were we could find something to eat that late at night. The room was wonderful. It was very clean and the bed was great. It had a flat screen TV too. I could go on and on. My husband and I said that was the best place we stayed all week on our Vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed in room #9. The Queen bed was wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the rooms. Located right across the street from the whitewater kayak and rafting school! Great little beach nearby to jump in the river! Also the BBQ place down the street is the real deal...loved the pulled pork sandwich!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed at the Errol Motel for our annual moose viewing/birthday trip this August. What a wonderful surprise located in this very quiet town, even during high tourist seasons for NH!! Ricky was very knowledgable about areas to go and scope out moose as well as the best places to eat! We will definitely be going back there again and will be staying with Ricky! Thanks again!
Kristy Griffin

Room Tip: All rooms are gorgeously renovated, you can't go wrong with any of them! And the beds are extrem...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2012

would be nice but it was great. Very nice, clean, comfortable beds Ricky was great for information.It's located at the east and you could drive by it without seeing it right away. I would definitely stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Eat at the Hog Trough
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Errol Motel? Share your experiences!