“Play guess which door to get in”
Review of Hawg Trawf

Hawg Trawf
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Errol
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Not very impressive from the outside but once inside it gets better. I was told at the B&B that this was a good place to get BBQ and they were correct. Not the best that I have had, but it was very good and large! I ordered the half rack and frankly I would not have been able to eat all of the full rack. The beer was cold, the beets pickled and the wife enjoyed her dinner also.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Love the food and the fun times we had eating at the Hawg. The place is very clean and the work staff are friendly.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We first visited the Hawg Trawf last Summer and while we thought the food was okay, it wasn't special enough to do a review. We stopped in Friday, 5/17/13 for lunch and while all outward appearances remained the same, the food seemed much better.
My wife and I both had the pulled pork sandwiches, one with sweet potato fries and the other with onion rings. Everything was very good. Service was great. prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

It took about 45 minutes of comparing street views with the picture, but I found it !!! want to correct "Tripadvisor" but can't seem to .... (NOT GOOD) also found 3 different web sites with the same problem ... I'm looking forward to a visit, have got nothing but good reports about this place .... not sure but it might be a seasonal business we'll see... guess you should ask for directions as soon as you get to Errol center and you will find it within a thousand ft..

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were very disappointed to see the other restaurant that was here close down but now that the Hawg Trawf has opened we once again have a favorite place to eat in Errol. The food is always fresh and delicous! The prices are very reasonable and the conversation is the best. If you stop in make sure to ask about the dollar bills hanging from the ceiling!

1  Thank Annette B

Been to Hawg Trawf? Share your experiences!