“I found the Bull Moose”

Bull Moose Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #6 of 6 Restaurants in Errol
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hull
“I found the Bull Moose”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

After 2 attempts to find the Bull Moose while out snowmobiling in the area we finally found it and I have to say it was worth the wait! Food was delicious and the atmosphere was rustic and cabin like. Our family unfortunately arrived at the same time for lunch as a bunch of other snowmobilers so the service was understandably a bit slow but this won't stop us from heading back next year when we hit the trails.

• Visited February 2013

NORTH CHELMSFORD
“A great find!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I had rented a cabin for a long weekend and were looking for a place to go for lunch. The owner of the cabin had recommended Bull Moose so we gave it a try. The food was delicious! I was so excited to see handcut fries on the menu! Though the food and service was fantastic, the reason we went back for supper the next night was "Flash." The owner's bulldog walks around the restaurant greeting customers and enjoying the attention that his handsome face gets him. I wish we had a spot like this where we live!

• Visited February 2013
Rochester, New Hampshire
“I love it up north”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have been to Bull Moose Many times to eat and drink. I have never had a bad meal. The seafood chowder is the best I have ever had , and I have had many different seafood chowders. The onion soup is excellent , a little on the sweet side. The atmosphere is campy, cabiny , which when I go north, that is what I want - far away from the maddening crowd. The owner is always very helpful to us and as far as the the dog goes - he is part of the atmosphere. He is a sweet heart. So it is a north woods welcome, and that is that.

The only thing I miss is that the previous owners had moose horns on the beams. They took then all with them. Wish there was a bit more comfy atmosphere via decor.

• Visited October 2012
Newport, Rhode Island
“this place is bad”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

if you have any palate at all avoid this place. food is barely average and service is just stupid. the only and i mean only redeeming quality is the onion rings... really ? just a sad logger bar with junk leaning against the walls.

• Visited October 2012
Kittery, Maine
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great food ,good service and friendly staff, did i mention ice cold beer!!! Great place to stop,awesome views to boot! I always make it a point to stop by!

• Visited July 2012