“Everything we have had here is very good”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Epping
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 900 Degrees Wood Fired Pizzeria is an idea born from a passion for high quality food and building a community around a positive dining experience. Owner Priscilla Lane Rondeau infuses her belief in protecting the environment into every aspect of running 900 Degrees including creating dishes that highlight New Hampshire's local farm fresh ingredients.
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Pizza is excellent and so are the salads. Actually, everything here is good. Service is always excellent. Prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a reviewReviews (138)

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Pizza was excellent. We got the Granny Smith and 900 degree House Pizza. Very yummy. Prices reasonable. Service great. Very upbeat atmosphere and setting.

Date of visit: July 2017
woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you so much for the 4 star review! I'm so glad you enjoyed everything. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Priscilla

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

This was my first tweet me busting the Epping location. Easy to get to and plenty of parking, as it is in a shopping center, nice open kitchen, ample seating. As always they never disappoint, we got the Paisano and Newtons Revenge. The Paisano is meat lovers dream, nice and greasy and salty, always a sure win. I have never tried the Newtons Revenge but was drawn in by figs and balsamic, it was delicious!! I don't think I've had a bad pizza, just depends what your tastebuds are feeling. Will always be back to either location now!!

Date of visit: July 2017
woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Hi Katherine, I'm so happy you love both our locations. If your a wine drinker the Newtons Revenge is the way to go! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Priscilla

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

These guys have really figured out the perfect balance of sourdough crust to sauce and toppings ratio. I had a sausage, mushroom and onion pizza, "to go", but had a few hot, yummy slices at the bar with a glass of chianti before hitting the road. The bartender, "Mike", is a true "pro" and knows how to take care of customers. All-in-all a great experience. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

When I walked in, My senses where instantly overwhelmed with amazing scents. The waiter instantly got us seated. They had home made root beer. My family complained about the cheese lack, but that's what makes it true Neapolitan pizza. I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: July 2017
woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Hello Aiden, YOU GET US!!!!! Your absolutely right about true Neapolitan Pizza not being overloaded with cheese. We want you to taste everything, the crust, the sauce and the cheese. When you bring the family and they want a cheese pizza have them try the Americana. We can't wait to see you again. Priscilla

Been to 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria? Share your experiences!